Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you~

Well, hello everyone~
Just sticking my head in to make a small introduction of myself before getting lost in the rest of the forum. I used to RP quite a lot when I was younger, but most of the places I used to frequent no longer exist. I have not RPd seriously for quite a while and might thus be a little rusty until I get back into it, so I ask nicely that you bare with me now in the beginning. I have quite a few characters however, since I write quite a bit of stories on my free time, and I will probably add a few of them in time to keep Alec company.

I prefer to do original RPs, as I feel there is much more freedom in those compared to ones based of movies, series and games, but if it is something I have good knowledge of, then I might consider that as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask (I don't bite, but Alec might ;)). In any case, I'm looking forward to meet you all~

~Luna
Welcome! You've come to the right place rather it be to get rid of rust you may have or whatever the case may be. Feel free to lose yourself in the rest of the forums and enjoy the site and if you have any questions, fire away. And if you don't see a RP that fits your interests, feel free to advertise an idea or ask people.
Hello welcome to RPR, as lance mentioned it's a great place to become unrusty :) I hope you enjoy your time here and hope that we'll get a chance to rp together :)
LunaSky Topic Starter

Thank you very much for your welcome both of you :) I will lurk around a little while completing the page for Alec and see if I find something for her to do ^^ I'm positive that I will have a lot of fun here :)
Welcome to RPR, I am still a little new, only been on here for a month or so.
Sanne Moderator

Pleasure to see you've joined!! :D While I generally don't make it a practice to get naked with people (bad pun on the word 'bare' there :P ) that doesn't diminish my welcome to you!!

What sort of stuff did you used to RP? We're willing to do just about anything and would love to help you get back into it. :)
Welcome to our happy home :D I look forward to playing with you. LOVE your name. :D
LunaSky Topic Starter

Thank you and nice to meet you all :)

Sanne: Well, I've done pretty much everything from fantasy to regular High School RPs and things somewhere in between. I think one of the only things I've never really done is sci-fi.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus