Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to try out overhauled characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren

I've been overhauling characters for a while now, and while I haven't completed all of them yet, I want to try out the few that are (mostly) completed. I'm into detailed roleplays with generally at least a few paragraphs, but quality over quantity is important ;) I don't mind 1x1 or group roleplays, even if smaller groups of threes and fours are at the moment more appealing to me than larger ones.

I'm seeking to roleplay either with Marchesa, Shasta or Jack: they're all characters who can slip between time and dimensions, so they're pretty flexible in terms of settings and whatnot. I've got some ideas in mind, though.

-With Marchesa, I'd like to either try something in a renaissance era Venice, Rome or perhaps even Florence, or in a modern Venice. (Something related to the Carnivale of Venice would be super interesting!) Alternatively something in other European countries, besides Italy. Or mediterranean piracy, because Marchesa enjoys the seven seas fairly well.

-With Shasta, I kind of want to put him in a more medieval/fantasy setting, which I haven't done in a while, or in a modern London, because I've actually never roleplayed with him there and it's ironic. Alternatively, something in the Victorian Era (which is always great) or Dark Ages (maybe in the Black Forest! eh?) could be super interesting as well.

-With Jack, it's trickier: he's the only one of these three who I haven't roleplayed with before, but it would also be great to throw him in the Victorian Era, which is probably his (...and mine, now that I think about it) favourite timezone. Roleplaying with him in the WW2 period could be interesting as well, or maybe during the 90's. (Because why the hell not. It'd be too funny.) Something in medieval Russia or Skandinavia could be fun as well.

I'm going to become rather more busy in a week's time from now, so having many roleplays going on at the same time would probably not be advisable ^^; Because of this, I'll probably be way more picky than usual, haha.
Ooh, me! Pick me! I have characters who travel through time and space as well. :3
Loren Topic Starter

Hmn, I see. Which character of my own would you be interested in roleplaying with? :P
Parkerdrome

This idea sounds great! I was close to making a German Character that lived in about the WW2 period but I have yet to make him. I'll alert you when I make him but since he will be German, I will need research and need to research a bit more about the history during that time. My history teacher likes to have us look up what he is teaching for us to study but I forget sometimes....but I DO know about it.
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, oh, nice. I do enjoy roleplaying in the WW2 period, it's just so cool! I assume you wanna try out that character-to-be of yours with Jack? :P
Parkerdrome

Loren wrote:
Oh, oh, nice. I do enjoy roleplaying in the WW2 period, it's just so cool! I assume you wanna try out that character-to-be of yours with Jack? :P

Yeah, Jack is great. But my research will take about 2 hours since I'm going to write everything down, and draw some images of him, and so forth. Plus another 30 minutes to design his profile. And ANOTHER 30 to see his basic stats for his profile, appearance, backstory, etc.

=w= I have a long night ahead.
I was thinking of maybe Kasza, or one of my other characters. I have a motivations list, if you'd like to see it via PMs.

EDIT: Misread what you meant! Oops. And it could be any of them, honestly.
Loren Topic Starter

Take your time, I'm probably not going to be around tomorrow much and it's super late here.

Also, for all ye who're interested in this, I've gotta say I'm pretty much into multi paragraphs (+3, generally) so my posts take quite a while to be written. ^^;

Edit: Whoops, missed Andalite's post. Sure, send me the list <g> I'm into non-timey-whimey characters, too: I'd take a look at your list but I'm terribly tired right now so I'm off to bed.
Loren Topic Starter

I'm back from my one-day-trip to visit my relatives.
I don't have any time-traveling characters, but I do have some dimension-traveling characters if that's okay with you.
Loren Topic Starter

Hmn, would that be Simon or Corru?

Also, I don't mind roleplaying Jack, Marchesa or Shasta with non time-travelling or dimensional travelling characters! XD They're pretty flexible in terms of settings.
Parkerdrome

Back! I have finished my research and now its time to bring him together to make my character! :D
Loren Topic Starter

Ooh, nice.
Parkerdrome

Do you wanna know his name yet because it WILL take some te to make him :3
Loren Topic Starter

It's fine. Sure, tell me :P
Parkerdrome

Bertholdt, which means "bright ruler" somehow, but I'll go along with if :3
Loren Topic Starter

XD Right. What're your initial ideas for him? (Feel free to PM these to me if ya want, by the way.)
Parkerdrome

his current page

I'm not sure, my brain is already strained on picturing his backstory with WW2
Loren Topic Starter

I see. Yeah, I dunno. Maybe his family was a supporter of the Third Reich and helped the Führer rise to power?
Parkerdrome

I was actually thinking of something like his family WERE supporters of the third Reich while he started to feel a weird compassion for the Danish...driving him to trying to help them.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to try out overhauled characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus