Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to try out overhauled characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren Topic Starter

Hmn, interesting.
Parkerdrome

What do you think? I'm all ears for new ideas
Loren wrote:
Hmn, would that be Simon or Corru?

Also, I don't mind roleplaying Jack, Marchesa or Shasta with non time-travelling or dimensional travelling characters! XD They're pretty flexible in terms of settings.
Simon. :D
Loren Topic Starter

I like the idea. Could lead to a confrontation with his family/the government, perhaps? Or maybe lead him to one of the concentration camps?

I dunno how Simon could work with either Jack, Marchesa or Shasta, lasagna. ^^;
Parkerdrome

Loren wrote:
I like the idea. Could lead to a confrontation with his family/the government, perhaps? Or maybe lead him to one of the concentration camps?

I dunno how Simon could work with either Jack, Marchesa or Shasta, lasagna. ^^;

Makes sense! Maybe you could help me with his backstory? I just finished writing a bit of it.
Loren Topic Starter

Hmn-hmn.
Parkerdrome

Eh, okay, I'll just go try to write it :3
Loren Topic Starter

That "hmn-hmn" was kind of for you to PM me with more details. Oops, I should have been clearer! XD
I must say that I do pretty much very detailed roleplays, though. You okay with keeping up with the +4 paragraphs? :P
Parkerdrome

Got it! And yeah, I am great at writing paragraphs is just I don't usually write more than 2 sometimes because I don't want to keep the Rp partner waiting...and my Left arm from dying XD but I'll make it

Can you PM me? I'm kinda really lazy
Macy Lilith (played anonymously)

I'm interested in Jack! If it's alright, I'd also like to play with him.
Loren Topic Starter

I see x) My replies are kinda (really) slow, though.

Macy, what're your ideas for her and Jack? (By the way, folks, I don't do romance roleplays x) )
Parkerdrome

XD My replies are slower whdn I write paragraphs. I usually only write less is when there is nothing to keep the Rp going but I don't think that will happen

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to try out overhauled characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus