Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Two Souls- Forever Connected (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adrian -------- (played by Derglet)

You sat there, feeling both angry and afraid. Your parents had left you here- At this strange... Place. It was like a Laboratory, but... Different. Almost like one of those children's hospitals that's all 'Colourful' and 'Friendly'. At least the two Men looking after you were nice. Walter Xanders and Nick Oliver. They were like your... Big Brothers, in a sense. But they had gone to bed and had turned out the lights, leaving you alone in the Dark. That's when the Television suddenly turned on, playing a kid's cartoon. "Cut it out, Adrian!" You hissed. Then the computer turned on. And the microwave and the Oven. "Adrian, I said cut it out!!!"

Hey there! I'm looking for someone to play as a Human, preferably female, who will be attached to Adrian. Adrian is a spirit attached to such character and hopefully there'll be a love-hate relationship going on here sorta. If you want better explaining, just tell me, 'kay? ^^'
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Lilah Killian (played anonymously)

This sounds interesting!
taylor (played by sisi234)

Ohhh this sounds good . would Taylor work ? She half human , but her being half deamonish could be the reason she there in the first place. And she can't see the dead if theey don't want to be seen but she can feel them.
Rose Piper (played by Nightmares)

This reminds me of a video game! I would be total interested!
Skyler (played by booksarebae)

This sounds awesome! I'd also be interested!
Adrian -------- (played by Derglet) Topic Starter

-Lilah Glad you think so!
-Taylor (Sisi234) Mmhm... Might just work...
-Rose (Nightmares) It may or may not be a little inspired by a Video Game... ;)
-Skyler (booksarebae) Well, I'm happy I made this sound awesome to you! ^^
TKs

This sounds great! I have a character named Olivia Ravenna- who is not on this site as of yet- who was made for supernatural/horror! You think we could use her? :3

TKs wrote:
This sounds great! I have a character named Olivia Ravenna- who is not on this site as of yet- who was made for supernatural/horror! You think we could use her? :3
Totally! ^^ Sounds cool!
TKs

Adrian -------- wrote:
TKs wrote:
Totally! ^^ Sounds cool!

Ooo, yay!!
Dabria Brinsley (played by magmagirl468)

Oh my this sounds like beyond two souls I love it.

Dabria Brinsley wrote:
Oh my this sounds like beyond two souls I love it.
Dammit! XD Someone actually guessed it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Two Souls- Forever Connected (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus