Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lost in the Jungle (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ghooa (played by Ms_Draca)

You are the only survivor of a ship wreak. The ship crashed into the rocks around a tropical island. Part of the ship became lodged in the rocks which kept it from sinking with the rest of the broken up vessel. You are now stranded on a jungle island. There are human foot prints in the sand but the captain had said that this island was uninhabited. Perhaps you're not as alone as you'd feared.

Human characters without powers and/or supernatural abilities, please. (Anthro characters only allowed in certain cases outlined below).

Allowed anthros

In the story I have in mind anthros do not naturally exist. So any anthro would have to be a human that was made into an anthro by magic or more likely an animal that was turned into an anthro via magic. In other words anthros are very rare. If one or more were on the island they would live in some out of the way place like an underground lost world or in an ancient temple or whatever.

Time period is flexible but Modern or earlier time periods would work best with this idea.

Gahua is a 'raised by animals' type character like Tarzan or Mowgli.

Magic and silly stuff(like a hidden cave with living dinosaurs in it) is not forbidden, but if it is used it should be used in small amounts.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Cyril, perhaps? He has some androids, but they can be downgraded.
Ghooa (played by Ms_Draca) Topic Starter

I looked at Cyril's profile and I'm not sure someone who is not interested in anything and often bored would work well with this story.
What would hte circumstances for an anthro be?

In the story I have in mind anthros do not naturally exist. So any anthro would have to be a human that was made into an anthro by magic or more likely an animal that was turned into an anthro via magic. In other words anthros are very rare. If one or more were on the island they would live in some out of the way place like a underground lost world or in a ancient temple or whatever.

Adding this to the first post.

I found someone to RP with so this thread is now closed. If for whatever reason that RP doesn't work out and I still want to do this story I'll reopen this thread or pick another person who has already shown interest to RP with Gahua.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lost in the Jungle (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus