Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » SAVE DERPY!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hasbro-studiosthe-hub-do-not-change-derpys-name#

Please save her! She's the internet's Poster Pony! We watched her develop from the background to a canon character! We gave her a life! Don't let that get taken away!";
Already signed one of these a couple weeks back. So far it looks like they won't be changing her name :) But it still remains to be seen if she'll ever talk again or come out of the background :(

Have you seen the newest episode? Did you watch the Snow globe carefully? XD
Jello_Monsta

I've signed this as well.

Loki: What is the new episode called? I MISSED IT D:
Anonymouse Topic Starter

A Friend in Deed.

you can go to http://mlp-fim.com/ to watch. ^^

BUT YEAH. SAVE DERPY.
Just to clarify, the newest episode actually aired last week. There was no new episode yesterday :(
Jello_Monsta

04942255.jpg
Hey everyone. I'm not a fan of Mlp, but I am part of another website with a lot of others who are. I believe this is whats going on as of now. The guys who made Mlp had no idea that the character was changed when it was released. They had found out after the fact that derpy was changed, but are not changing her themselves. Like I said I don't know a whole lot about it, but that's my understanding. It's the people who put it on iTunes who changed her, the people who made Mlp said she should be fine and she will return as the derpy we all know...So like I said before, I don't know all about it, i just read a quick little article, and if I find it again, I'll be sure to post it.
Thanks for the info berserker :) if you can find out more or find the article I'm sure all of us would be happy to see it!

Also...Jello XDXD that picture!
Jello_Monsta

Loki wrote:
Thanks for the info berserker :) if you can find out more or find the article I'm sure all of us would be happy to see it!

Also...Jello XDXD that picture!

I know, I don't even know how I came across it, but when I did I was like OMG WIN

THIS IS EQUESTRIA!!!! XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » SAVE DERPY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus