Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Armored Core Crossover RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kristoff Silvanus (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Drake wrote:
I've got both sith apprentice and Jedi knight characters if your interested in them as well as a gundam seed character

I'm mostly looking for a Jedi character. Is your Jedi set in the Galactic Civil War or Clone Wars?

SuperJakob wrote:
I'm interested

Cool, which character will you be using?
Jupiter (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

I may just be interested.

Jupiter wrote:
I may just be interested.

How do you think your character may fit?

Well, Dawson practically lives in this sort of setting, anyway. I thought it'd work.

Jupiter wrote:
Well, Dawson practically lives in this sort of setting, anyway. I thought it'd work.

I'll think about it. For now, this'll remain open.

Thank you.
Darius Triand (played by Cobra)

Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Drake wrote:
I've got both sith apprentice and Jedi knight characters if your interested in them as well as a gundam seed character

I'm mostly looking for a Jedi character. Is your Jedi set in the Galactic Civil War or Clone Wars?

Darius is primarily set during the clone wars. He was trained by Yoda

Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Drake wrote:

Hmmm... I'm not sure... I want this to be set in the Galactic Civil War (Empire vs Rebels) so I'm unsure if I could fit Kristoff into the Clone Wars.

Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Drake wrote:

Hmmm... I'm not sure... I want this to be set in the Galactic Civil War (Empire vs Rebels) so I'm unsure if I could fit Kristoff into the Clone Wars.

Ok I could make him survive (order 66)and go into hiding until the galactic civil war... It's up to you

Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Drake wrote:

Ok I could make him survive (order 66)and go into hiding until the galactic civil war... It's up to you

On second thought, I like the idea of the Sith Empire invading Earth (that RP idea you put up). The Republic could offer assistance to ORCA controlled Earth as they battle against the Sith.

Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Darius Triand wrote:
Kristoff Silvanus wrote:
Drake wrote:

On second thought, I like the idea of the Sith Empire invading Earth (that RP idea you put up). The Republic could offer assistance to ORCA controlled Earth as they battle against the Sith.

Thank you I've been thinking of that rp for years. Your more then welcome to join the rp when I start it
You say Armored Core, I say dibs on Jack-O. Even if this thread is a month dead.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Armored Core Crossover RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus