Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Avalon, Open for Business

Hey folks, hope everyone is doing good tonight. I, myself and doing great, I am pleased to announce the re-opening of Avalon, a role playing group designed by Lance2011 and myself. We have spent many an hour trying to accommodate all types of characters, yet still trying to give it a sense of realism with some structure which could be considered akin to table top.

Yes I know this really isn't the best pitch for a group, but I'm not the greatest at this kinda stuff. Any questions about the group post em here.
Hey EVERYBODY!
I have a GREAT idea for Avalon!
I had the idea that two people could play a sort of steampunk or dieselpunk Frankenstein's monster and the Bride of Frankenstein!
I think that it would be the bomb diggity (is that what kids are saying these days?), and I would LOVE to see if anyone else is interested in this idea!
Have a great melon farmin' day!
Pineapple Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
I think that it would be the bomb diggity (is that what kids are saying these days?)

Bomb diggity *giggles* I dunno. I don't think I've ever said that before (mind you I'm not exactly a kid any more ;) lol I think 25 makes me an adult XD

Edit, and I prodded lance to this thread, :P >.> why don't you join up Jay
I want to. I will. Right now, even.
Pineapple Topic Starter

*resumes prodding Lance with a stick* I'll vast my vote and make him do his after work, k?
Enough of the prodding. Lemme get home and i'll work my magic.
Anyone interested in Frankenstein's monster and. or the Bride thereof?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Avalon, Open for Business

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus