Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings one and all!

Heya people! I figured, since so many other people I know us it, I'd just saunter on over and make a profile! RPR is pretty cool. So yea, looking forward to meeting new people and lotsa RP!

RANDOM DICE ROLL! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Phantomfoxx! Is there any nickname we may call you by? :)

I'm glad to see your friends' presence has convinced you to give us a try. ;) We're all a bunch of awesome, friendly people so I hope you'll have fun here. :D

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to throw them out here for us to answer. Also: counter diceroll!!

rolled 10d100 and got 521

*waves* Hiya, welcome to the family! Lmao, rpr is an awesome place to be, its got a great environment. What kinda rp you enjoy?
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! So many friendly people and RPs as well! I'm always up for an RP of any kind if you ever need a partner. I have tons of characters too.
Phantomfoxx Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR Phantomfoxx! Is there any nickname we may call you by? :)

I'm glad to see your friends' presence has convinced you to give us a try. ;) We're all a bunch of awesome, friendly people so I hope you'll have fun here. :D

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to throw them out here for us to answer. Also: counter diceroll!!

Yea, sure. Foxx is fine, or Johnny. I've gained hundreds names from chars and IRL, but those are the two I'm commonly referred to on the net. Thank's for the welcome! ^_^

nikina wrote:
*waves* Hiya, welcome to the family! Lmao, rpr is an awesome place to be, its got a great environment. What kinda rp you enjoy?

I enjoy pretty much anything. I frequently RP anything sci-fi, but I like doing anything new. I also do fantasy, steam-punk, and even modern stuff.

kuroi_neko wrote:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! So many friendly people and RPs as well! I'm always up for an RP of any kind if you ever need a partner. I have tons of characters too.

Why that's a mighty kind offer! I'd be glad to RP some time. Thanks for the welcome! :D
Phantomfoxx wrote:
nikina wrote:

I enjoy pretty much anything. I frequently RP anything sci-fi, but I like doing anything new. I also do fantasy, steam-punk, and even modern stuff.

Modern rocks! :D lol the majority of mine are modern characters.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings one and all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus