Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a little romance for the unl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, as the title above states, I'm looking to do some romance with some characters of mine that aren't so much easy to love. These two are both females, Jean and Mai(under Three Witches plus one). These two are girls that have seen very trying times in their lives and honestly believe love does not exist in this world. They won't easily accept anyone in their lives, becoming closed off and resigned to the daily structure they have. Jean would be extremely hard to crack through because she is the daughter of the lord of the underworld. Being half-devil has killed off a lot of intense emotions in her and watching people get slaughtered in the name of love has only dulled those feelings of love and compassion. She still holds some kindness for the weak and injured, seeking for aid but she won't accept them into her life, just offer them the help they need and then move on once it is done.

I feel like I am rambling now but for the general idea of what I am looking for is a guy or girl willing to reach out and try to get one of these girls to love them.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I would be willing to try this. I know for a fact that Sam, Finn, or Demonora would be willing to help. Now there are some things to mention.

Finn: Finn is a vampire, he was turned only a few years ago when he was fourteen. He is very self-abusive. Not in a self-harm kind of way, he just thinks of himself as scum for even existing. He is a very compassionate boy however and would love a creature or being who would be even hundreds of times worse than he is, mainly because he thinks he's worse.

Sam: Sam is a human, he is a very small boy, however has a big heart. He lives with an abusive father and has a bit of a Stockholm syndrome. He does want to leave, but he loves is father so much that he just desperately wants to help. With a push in the right direction, he could be pulled out of that meaningless desire and then turn to someone else for help. Then he'd do anything in his power to help them.

Demonora: Demonora is a female wizard. Now, I am uncertain of what time zone you'd want to use, but she is flexible. Having lost her mother to illness, she has put up many walls in the world. Love has never crossed her mind, but having two parents who loved each other to the very end, she is open to it. She blames herself for the loss of her mother. So she has been swamping herself with intelligence to ensure she doesn't make a mistake again. So, if one of them became sick or anything, she'd do anything in her power (of which she has much of) and would save them. Then may even fall for them.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

I very much like your characters, they sound like interesting ones to work with. Now Mai and Jean wouldn't most likely work with Finn because they are blunt and honest and won't try to console him too well because they may just agree with him and make him cry. Now Sam would work well with Jean if they met because she would see what his father was doing to him and try to push him to leave his father and he'll need a place to stay so she would offer one of the open rooms in her home for him.

Now I like the idea you suggested with Demonora because that could work with Mai because she is a witch and, being the last of her kind of witch, she has been forced countless times to be with a man by the Witch Clan she is in so one time could get more violent than the other times and end up with her becoming ill form a STD that was transmitted though a wound she would have and his blood getting mixed into her wound. This is an idea I came up with form your suggestion but if you have any other ones, I'm all ears.
I like the ideas of Sam and Demonora, because they are great characters. I really love how well developed your idea for Demonora is, however I don't think I am good at choosing. This is alas one of my more major flaws, making decisions. So I guess I could ask which you prefer?
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Oh joy, I'm not the best with this either but I would say that I feel that the one with Demonora would be more interesting to play out and have happened, more so if the disease in Mai mutates against her work and prolongs the illness which would cause them to spend more time together form it.
Yea! Let's do that one. Demonora really needs some more character development. This should help. Would you like to do send me a PM? And who would start?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a little romance for the unl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus