Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What is Up With This Kid? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

School... It's always been boring to you, and practically everyone else around you. That is, until there is talk of a new kid who is apparently so merciless, he pushed a boy into a fire. Is this rumor actually true? With Vincent, it has a very high chance of being completely truthful.

As the days pass when Vincent is in school, you can't help but notice that anywhere he is, bad luck follows, leaving many innocent people with some of the worst days of their lives. What could be up with this kid?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Lilah Killian (played anonymously)

Vincent is very interesting to me, as well as the plot. If this is still open and if Lilah fits, I'm interested in roleplaying.
Vincent Reiter (played by VocaloidAddict) Topic Starter

Sure! I like your character a lot. ^^
This sounds quiet interesting and would work well with Moriah. She is a witch with a natural sense of curiosity that has gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion. She loves to seek adventure so in this kind of story, she would watch Vincent form the sidelines, being careful not to approach him but study his movements and the change in others that have came in contact with him.
Severa Corbett (played anonymously)

Perhaps this would be a good time for me to roleplay as Severa for the first time?
Akia Okeway (played by Lilith525)

Hi, I happen to have a school girl that I've been wanting to use (even though technically she goes to an all girl school) and the plot seems kinda cool. Akia tends to be the girl who wants to figure things out and solve 'dark mysteries'. If this still happens to be open, I'd love to try.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What is Up With This Kid? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus