Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cafe Workers, or Not? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi to whoever is reading this. I doubt that anybody is, but whatever. Anyway, I hope that whoever is reading this is willing to take in the roleplay idea I have. The idea is based around 2 cafe workers in London, United Kingdom who pose to be two innocent adults, however, they are not cafe workers (I know, kind of cliche). Instead, the two women are assasins who are there to get away from their daily jobs as stealthy killers. The problem is, is that the women find themselves in a situation where they have to reveal themselves.

I have no age preference for this RP, just as long as you can write and can handle minor sexual content such as close to rape situations (If you can't handle gore or sexual content than please by all means, ask me not to make references and bloody scenes).

And please, please, pleasseee write in paragraphs and don't just say "and she did this and she did that."

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please, please, if you want to do something else then just go ahead and tell me in a chat. Thanks loves! :D

-Eric-the-Red32191
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested and would very much like to role play with you
BeautifulSorairoDays

if you'd be interested in my character Lina? minus her crazy background, i think it would be cool to see a shy and gentle girl like that working at a cafe by day and killing by night? :P if you think she'd be up for it send me a PM? ^ ^
Interested! How does a female Kaazuko sound? Or should I make a new chara?~
Eric-the-Red32191 Topic Starter

Aj100 wrote:
Thank you for responding and I would like for you and some others to start roleplaying at 7:00PM Mountain Time.

BeautifulSorairoDays wrote:
if you'd be interested in my character Lina? minus her crazy background, i think it would be cool to see a shy and gentle girl like that working at a cafe by day and killing by night? :P if you think she'd be up for it send me a PM? ^ ^
Actually, I was thinking of using some of my characters for the roleplay. Only one of the girls would be one of my characters as well as the cafe owner or something like that. Also, thank you for responding

ThatAndalite wrote:
Thank you for responding. Also, that sounds quite interesting. So, why not? Could we all start roleplaying at 7:00PM Mountain Time? Thanks.

Also, could we start at 7:00PM Mountain time? Thank you

Aj100 wrote:
7:00 PM tomorrow I meant.

Eric-the-Red32191 wrote:
Also, could we start at 7:00PM Mountain time? Thank you
I meant tomorrow

Eric-the-Red32191 wrote:
ThatAndalite wrote:
Thank you for responding. Also, that sounds quite interesting. So, why not? Could we all start roleplaying at 7:00PM Mountain Time? Thanks.
Sorry, I meant tomorrow
Ok that's awesome
Is there a post order

Aj100 wrote:
Is there a post order
A post order? What do you mean by that?
Who posts first and so on and so forth
Lynette Rivers (played anonymously)

sounds interesting o.o
So who want to post first or should I go

Aj100 wrote:
Who posts first and so on and so forth
So, you wanna start now?

Lynette Rivers wrote:
sounds interesting o.o
Why thank you!~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cafe Workers, or Not? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus