Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Double Trouble (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

There are new students at your high school. They are twins, but something about them seems...off...
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Felix Alistor (played by Halok)

Sounds like fun
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Twins? I'm with that guy on this one, that sounds like fun!
Azumi and Aiyana (played by AdorableKitten) Topic Starter

Hahahaha, Sure Leon.
Reese Ronin (played anonymously)

Hey, what kind of Rp are you looking for, since you didn't specify? it could be something we both have interest in
Seth Sinity (played by ZeperTheStar)

Seems interesting and mysterious.
Jacob (played by hawkslayer246)

I'm interested
Colin Krato (played by Meepstr1118)

This rp sounds interesting.

Reese: Sorry for the delayed response and to answer, Im looking for A kind of fantasy (obviously) type thing and possibly a little mischief. The girls could either be new to my rp partners school or the rp partner could be new to the twins school. Pm me if I didnt do very good with explaining ><

Seth Sinity: Glad you think so! Just send a pm with either questions or a starter, that is if the girls are new to your school and you want to start? Otherwise I can start if you would like.

Jacob: Sure Just pm me ^^

Colin Krato: Sure, Same as I told Jacob and Seth. Either you can pm with questions, indicating who starts or start yourself if you would like.
Hey, mind if I have a go? I think if I am the new student, it would be better. Especially if I walk in and see a lot of magical creatures, but only if seeing them is something you want. (Idk what I'm trying to say here... XD) And you can start as well.

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
Hey, mind if I have a go? I think if I am the new student, it would be better. Especially if I walk in and see a lot of magical creatures, but only if seeing them is something you want. (Idk what I'm trying to say here... XD) And you can start as well.

Actually I think him walking into a supernatural school might be fun. Also im sorry it took me a bit to respond.
Cool. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Double Trouble (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus