Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: June and August Mayberry

Asher Sentos (played by Puppet)

"Oh." He flushed just a tiny bit. "Sorry..." He said, sounding quite embarrassed.
The Mayberry's Fantasy Style (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

August smiled. "It's not a problem, Asher. Humans make that mistake all the time."

His rosy cheeks returned to their creamy color. "Thanks." He smiled.

June smiled at Asher then offered Zack a handful of food. "Here!" She grinned
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

"Hello June!" Zack gave a smile. "I'm sorry I couldn't find anyone to be a Watson" he grinned

"Aww, I would have been Watson." There was a hint of disappointment in his voice. "I've read all the Sherlock Holmes books."

Zack chuckled "Well I think you'd make a good Watson" he smiled "I was thinking of being Bond next year anyways" he accepted the food from June. "Thanks"

June smiled. "You two are awful cute, aren't you?" She shook her head, making the ringlets bounce.

He flushed, smiling softly. "Thanks..."

Zack blushed having a huge grin on his face "Why thanks." He got back to normal. "So anything planned for after trick or treating. I'm going to get Thanksgiving ready"

June tilted her head. "O-Oh! You must've come here using the Arpee effect! No, we don't celebrate thanksgiving in Cero."

His eyes widened a bit. "Oh...! That's how I got here..!"

"Well I can see that. What's the next major holiday? Does The Maker have a holiday involving gift giving? "

She nodded. "Yes!" She smiled back at August then at Zack. "The next Holliday is Festival, but then we have the Celbration of Maferaths forgivness."

"Sounds interesting. I celebrate Christmas. Well most of the commercialized one anyways" he gave a light laugh

His eyes lit up. "Ooh, that sounds fun. What do they do at the festival? " He questioned.

June waved her hand. "The men drink abd the girls play music and have a baking and dancing competitions." She grinned. "People flock to Cero for it."

He cringed. "I don't like alcohol. But everything else sounds fun." He smiled.

"Sounds like fun." Zack saw August "Hey dude that was a nice movie. I liked the plot of it" he smiled "I actually got called for a cameo in a tv show as a court bailiff.

August smiled. "Thank you. Want an autograph?" He asked, crossing his arms. June blushed. "For the love of Andrastae..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: June and August Mayberry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus