Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Full Metal Alchemist RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

D'edward DePlur (played anonymously)

DePlur was a doctor in life and his wife was a state alchemist, when he died of the "Plague" she committed the great Tabu and resurrected him by sacrificing herself. Now with the power of immortality DePlur has been studying alchemy himself and ten years since his wife died he has become a state alchemist legend The Bone Alchemist as he is nothing but a well dressed skelliton since his resurrection.

This takes place in a country known as Tokyana (Japan), different from the kingdom in the show, the army here is lead by an Emperor and there are three admirals under the emperor, with two vice admirals under each of them, and a hand full of generals and commanders under them. State Alchemist's are respected at the same level as Generals, and are above commanders in the chain of power.

If your interested let me know if you want to be an officer or an alchemist. Hope some cool people join :)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I don't know much about the show, but I've always had this idea in my head for a homunculus type character that I kind of want to use in a Full Metal Alchemist RP.
D'edward DePlur (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Okey doke, good or bad?
The idea is that he is the minion of a scientist who was created to help with the scientists studies. Somewhere down the road, they meet up with the two brothers who eventually have to try and protect the two. The homunculus also decides to help fight. Unfortunately, the scientist comes down with a terrible illness and dies, so the homunculus swears allegiance to the two brothers. He resembles a dark purple winged Minotaur who wears a pair of steampunk goggles and fights using a hammer, but isn't incredibly strong or has a lot of freaky powers. However, his ability to fly and fight is still valuable. (I haven't decided whether I want him to breathe fire or not, but considering he's a homunculus/a creature created through alchemy, I'm not sure giving him any real superpowers would make sense.)

If this RP doesn't involve the two brothers, then the creature was separated from them during an accident in the outside world, like for example a cave-in of some sort, so the homunculus found his way to Tokyana. It's mostly just an idea.
D'edward DePlur (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ok this sounds good! Do we have any additional players??

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Full Metal Alchemist RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus