Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Consequences of Ignoring a Warning (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You've had to have heard it for the thousandth time by now! That dumb warning that your parents and elder peers give you every evening. Don't go out after dark!, if you see that crazy guy in a lab coat, run home! You get it, jeez! Sometimes people just need to lay off.

Due to your irritation with your peers and family, you decide to turn against them and stay out after dark, just to see if the rumors about that supposedly psychotic man are true. Of course, just like they had said, you would get kidnapped by him. And you did. He grabbed you, duct taped your mouth with a swiftness that seemed almost inhuman and dashed off with you, back to his towering castle-like mansion. You begin to feel panic as he trudges down the basement steps with you. What is he going to do, and more importantly, will you make it out alive?
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Jason and Kate lash (played anonymously)

Im interested. Pm mw if you want to rp.
Vista Victic (played by ZeperTheStar)

This sounds exactly like something I'd end up getting into, I'd love to give it a try if possible.
Lilah Killian (played anonymously)

Sounds fun! I would love to play if this is still open!
Misery Primrose (played anonymously)

Ooo~! This sounds lovely! I love your character by the way! He is so sinisterly delightful!
Hey this seems very cool and if my character fits the part, send me a PM.
Enma Kuusou (played anonymously)

This sounds fun! Ne, can I participate?
Shortcake (played by Knitten)

I totally want to try this if my character fits the part ;)
I am in the process of making a new character I think would be perfect for this.
Tressa (played anonymously)

This sounds like a fun scenario for Tressa to get tangled up in, hehe. Feel free to pm me. :)
Auryon Tivona (played anonymously)

I might be interested if my character fits.
I'm down for it. Message me
Yes. Lets do this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Consequences of Ignoring a Warning (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus