Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Missing royalty (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lullaby (played by SinceForgotten)

Once upon a time there was a kingdom far away. It was a peaceful kingdom woth a lovely king and queen. However, there was a resistance group who didn't agree with the way they ruled theor kingdom. They didn't want to be ruled by a king or queen. So one night, after months of planning, they got together equipment and took seige over the castle, killing all of the royal family. Or so they thought.

10 years later, you are working as the right hand man for a king in a different kingdom. He heard news that the princess of the kingdom that was attacked is still alive. So, in accordance with their laws (that a prince must marry a princess) he orders you to go retrieve her and bring her to him so that she may marry his son. You set out to find here, and once you do, however, you quickly realize that sometime during the seizge she hit her head (or something to that extent) and she now has no memory of her past: including no memories that she's a princess. But per kings orders (and after alot of convincing) you and her set out to get to the other kingdom. But when The resistance group manages to get wind of her existence and immediately sets out to finish the job. Will the princess and you make it to the kingdom? Will sheare the prince or Will you fall for eachother??? Will the resistance manage to finish what they started?

Ok. So I'm not very picky about post length. However, please don't give me two worded responses. It can be 3 sentences, just give me something to work with. Also, my o.c lullaby is the princess for this one. Please join!:)
Xianto (played by hannibal32)

Would xianto work here?
I'm not the best at the "hero" (or whatever you would dub the one sent to get the princess) but if you want a person to play someone in the resistance, whether looking for the princess or something like that, just say so. Would love to join if you would like someone like that. =D
Lullaby (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

@Xianto yes he would work! Is he going to be the kings person???

@suspas yes! He can be part of the resistance!

Also, I'll use my o.c lullaby if that's ok

also, I'm at work and I won't get off until 11 but I'll respond as quickly as I can

Ok I'm back!^-^
Alfeyn (played anonymously)

Welcome back. :) Think this guy would work? Could modify him some if needed.

I think he's good!

Lullaby wrote:
@Xianto yes he would work! Is he going to be the kings person???

@suspas yes! He can be part of the resistance!

Also, I'll use my o.c lullaby if that's ok

Yeah ianto will be the King's person.

Ok:) I'll try and set it up

Ok

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Missing royalty (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus