Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » star wars: a new Galaxy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Drake (played by Cobra)

The sith empire has returned from deep space, however this time emerging in the earth system with Darius a sith apprentice leading the attack on the other wise primitive world, will earth fall under the flag of the sith empire or will earth drive back the sith
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I might be interested, but... does Earth actually exist in the Star Wars universe? Also, what kind of characters are allowed. I have an idea for a character, but I want to know what the limitations are.
Not in the galaxy no it doesn't.
Drake (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

Within a technicality no it doesn't however the universe is a very big place thus I figured I'd bring in our little corner of the galaxy into the star wars universe. Any character is able to be played
Drake wrote:
Within a technicality no it doesn't however the universe is a very big place thus I figured I'd bring in our little corner of the galaxy into the star wars universe. Any character is able to be played

I got an idea for a character to use in a Star Wars RP, and he's definitely based off a canon species, and I'm not talking about one of those crappy Clone Wars species, I'm talking about one of the original IV, V, and VI movie species, but... he's not human.
Lillith (played anonymously)

well.... I will join if you are looking for more Sith.

MugoUrth wrote:
Drake wrote:

I got an idea for a character to use in a Star Wars RP, and he's definitely based off a canon species, but... he's not human.

Ok that will work

Lillith wrote:
well.... I will join if you are looking for more Sith.

Ok the sith empire will need more sith characters
For some reason, I can't help but think of my character as sort of a roughneck. I forgot what his species was called, they're those pig-orc like creatures. I have this one book for a D&D style Star Wars games that explains more about them, but honestly what intrigues me the most about these creatures is their belief that "guns are the weapons of cowards," something I always kind of agreed with. This character is part of a small group of mercenaries who tend to take on light shipment work most of the time, but also get hired to take on thugs as well. He's pretty fit for his species too, and has some decent combat training. He actually got a job from someone on Earth, and was just about to cash in their bounty before the whole ordeal happened. Although the attack from the Sith on Earth isn't truly his problem, he hates the Sith and decides that fighting them could lead to his biggest score as a mercenary yet.

I'm not entirely sure what their stance is with jedis. I'm not familiar with any jedis of this species, but if allowed he wields a green Lightsaber he looted off a dead jedi one day during one of his missions. However, he's not Obi-Wan Kenobi or anything like that, and he's oblivious to the ways of the force, so as far as Jedi goes, he's pretty much a novice. ...If that's not allowed though, I could think of something else.
UpbeatOrchit

Sounds very interesting, i certainly would like to join if that's okay. Will have to make a character though..
MugoUrth i think you mean the Gamorrean, Not sure of course they are Jabba the Hutts palace guards for instance.

UpbeatOrchit wrote:
Sounds very interesting, i certainly would like to join if that's okay. Will have to make a character though..
MugoUrth i think you mean the Gamorrean, Not sure of course they are Jabba the Hutts palace guards for instance.

Ok UpbeatOrchit your in

MugoUrth wrote:
For some reason, I can't help but think of my character as sort of a roughneck. I forgot what his species was called, they're those pig-orc like creatures. I have this one book for a D&D style Star Wars games that explains more about them, but honestly what intrigues me the most about these creatures is their belief that "guns are the weapons of cowards," something I always kind of agreed with. This character is part of a small group of mercenaries who tend to take on light shipment work most of the time, but also get hired to take on thugs as well. He's pretty fit for his species too, and has some decent combat training. He actually got a job from someone on Earth, and was just about to cash in their bounty before the whole ordeal happened. Although the attack from the Sith on Earth isn't truly his problem, he hates the Sith and decides that fighting them could lead to his biggest score as a mercenary yet.

I'm not entirely sure what their stance is with jedis. I'm not familiar with any jedis of this species, but if allowed he wields a green Lightsaber he looted off a dead jedi one day during one of his missions. However, he's not Obi-Wan Kenobi or anything like that, and he's oblivious to the ways of the force, so as far as Jedi goes, he's pretty much a novice. ...If that's not allowed though, I could think of something else.

Your character sounds very interesting he's in

Ok everyone I'll start up a new forum to start us out there will be three to four players,and once I post it I'll include a link below for the rp. Id like to thank everyone for their interest in my rp

Drake wrote:
Ok everyone I'll start up a new forum to start us out there will be three to four players,and once I post it I'll include a link below for the rp. Id like to thank everyone for their interest in my rp

Here's the link everyone please one at a time to post
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=21942

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » star wars: a new Galaxy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus