Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » How long have you RP'd?

Bonebag Topic Starter

Reading over all of your experiences has been a real treat for me, thanks guys :D! It's been quite an eye opener.
I feel as if I only discover these interesting topics through Copper_Dragon. Oh, well, she's awesome nonetheless!

I'm a bit new to RP when compared to those pioneers who started about a decade or more ago, since I started RPing about three years ago (unless, you count the intriguing point that's been mentioned in here, and then that time stretches back a little bit). I got hooked into RP through the MMO World of Warcraft, and in the beginning I just sort of sat back and watched, saw how things went, then grabbed a random stranger who seemed to be RPing and asked her (turned out to be a HIM) if they minded telling me a bit about RP. Of course, he/she was very excited to see a newbie roleplayer with the possibility of being taken under his/her wing, so he/she said, "Sure! I'll bring you to my buddies and we can teach you! Meet us at Duskwood tomorrow and I'll show ya around."

And thus began the epic journey.

I went through about three trash characters before I settled down on one that I really liked, and that was a dragon named Shadrastrasza. The group was kind, even though there are some elitists out in WoW, and they thought Shady was adorable and harmless enough to join in the fun and roleplay with. Draeya was a part of this group, and she was one of my first buddies, so she introduced me to her friend Angie. Later on, they brought me on to Skype, brought more of their friends on to Skype, and then we just sort of created our own little group to RP in. Copper_Dragon joined our little group after a bit, and she showed us links to her characters on the RPR. 'Course, me being my little unoriginal self, I hopped on the bandwagon!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » How long have you RP'd?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus