Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A new teammate [closed] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dolus (played by PacificGhost)

I N T R O

A lady in an orange robe paces the hallway, her violet eyes darting from corner to corner at random. She seemed to be in deep thought as she rubbed her arms out of anxiety. What was odd though was that even though the sight was quite humorous, the lady was still able to exude an aura of dignity and elegance. "This is quite tensing" she muttered to herself, which was quite true since it was her first time to join any order created by nobility-- which was also quite odd since she was a noble herself.
Currently, as she was pacing outside, the group was being informed of her arrival. Not much information was given to them except her name, and everything else would be told by the person herself.

A few minutes later, a regal looking man excused himself from the room and left the members before walking up to the violet-eyed lady. "It's time for you to come in, thank you for agreeing to this." He thanked the girl with a kind smile, something in which the girl only replied to with a nod as she tried to compose herself.
The lady knocked on the door three times before coming in, not even waiting for a response.

This is a fantasy RP where our characters are in a group (Dolus is the only new one btw) and they are brought together to stop an oncoming attack brought by an opposing group that wishes the downfall of the employer.
The roleplay can go anyway, they can end up actually helping the employer, or they'll help the opposing group and bring the employer's downfall.

The requirements are at least 10 words every reply, and just make sure that your reply won't leave anyone no choice on what to do. I need 3-5 characters and a group chat will be made to discuss the roleplay.
Anything you want to say that is OOC will be said in the group chat, and also, anything you want to add to the plot. I want this to be flexible.

Ps. Romance is optional (although I love it. .-. )
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

May I have a go?
Dolus (played by PacificGhost) Topic Starter

Archer wrote:
May I have a go?
Yes! :D
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Cool. :)
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

I'll join.

You're in.

Or am I?

*ominous music*

Drake Brygida wrote:
Or am I?

*ominous music*

haha xD
Any extra room ? :)

Yes!

I'll be keeping this until tomorrow afternoon (Manila timezone), if I get enough members by then, I'll stop early.
3/5 have been taken.

Oh yea, right. I forgot to add that my Character Alodia is in this too. She's an original member by the way. I'm still making her profile.
Seth Sinity (played by ZeperTheStar)

I'd like to join, if at all possible.

Seth Sinity wrote:
I'd like to join, if at all possible.
You're in.
Seth Sinity (played by ZeperTheStar)

Alrighty. Btw I should warn now, I'm the Eastern Time Zone, but I can try my best to keep up.

(I say this since EST is 12 hours behind Manila Time Zone)

That's fine since I usually stay up until midnight.

It is Pacific time around here so yeah time zones whoohoo.

Drake Brygida wrote:
It is Pacific time around here so yeah time zones whoohoo.
Yeaaahhh!!! XD

Well time to binge read homestuck. I let it slowly build up for this moment.

Too bad it is ending soon apparently

Drake Brygida wrote:
Well time to binge read homestuck. I let it slowly build up for this moment.

Too bad it is ending soon apparently
Yeah, it's at 99% (or was it 90? pretty sure it's 99% though) right now, so my fellow fans estimate that it's got about 80 pages before finishing. I've been crying about it for some time now, so I've kind of accepted it already. To be honest, I thought Homestuck would end in five more years.
Alodia (played by PacificGhost) Topic Starter

Oh right, this gal's in too.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A new teammate [closed] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus