Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay, anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Roselast

Hello! If you're looking at this, chances are you're interested in roleplaying. Awesome! I don't really have a preferred genre, so we can do pretty much any kind you'd like. If you'd like to do romance, I'm comfortable doing bxb, bxg, or gxg. The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is anything with 18+ sexual themes and excessive gore. Both violence and language are fine with me.

If you want, we can come up with a plot together, or one of us can start off. I'm in the process of putting my characters up, since I've just made my account, so if you'd like to roleplay, I can send you a quick bio of my character in case I don't have their bio up at the moment.
CasButt

Roselast wrote:
Hello! If you're looking at this, chances are you're interested in roleplaying. Awesome! I don't really have a preferred genre, so we can do pretty much any kind you'd like. If you'd like to do romance, I'm comfortable doing bxb, bxg, or gxg. The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is anything with 18+ sexual themes and excessive gore. Both violence and language are fine with me.

If you want, we can come up with a plot together, or one of us can start off. I'm in the process of putting my characters up, since I've just made my account, so if you'd like to roleplay, I can send you a quick bio of my character in case I don't have their bio up at the moment.

Hello! :) If you're interested, then I'm interested in doing Roleplay with you. :3
yo i have like a lot of robot ocs like a LOT and im p new to rpr too so. if ur down im down

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay, anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus