Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A world of fey. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Holly (played by Penwik)

You find your alone, in a blank white room with nothing but a slab of bed under you and a silver door on the wall in front of you. In your hands you find a piece of paper, it reads.
"Dear Passed.
I am to inform you of your state and your options. One, you are dead, or were dead. Now, you are not. The world behind that door is like nothing in the one you were once in, you may remember your life now but when you turn that knob and walk through the portal you will forget. The door behind you however will kill you and send you to whatever you believe happens next. But if you feel a second life sounds interesting, I invite you to Join us in Tarmaro.
Yours.
Head of Reborn temple agency.
P.S. If you do join us, you will Likely not remain Human for long."

A warm wind flows from the door.
You get off your cot
walk up to the door
and open it.

(I will be doing most of the description and story telling, but that's not exclusive to me if you have idea's.)

The world of Tarmaro is ever changing, subject to the will and emotion of those who inhabit it. A summary would say it to resemble a giant forest with a small dock city near the coast. The people of Tarmaro are either human or Fey, a anthropomorphic creature representing the personality of the person they once were. The most common of the fey are based off the animals they've seen in the living world. Magic is a result of willpower, no word or symbols required (However a specially designed catalyst, often a staff, will make it easier). A simple wave of the hand and the thinking of a thought is all that is required to cast a spell. This is, however, limited by the knowledge the person has of what they are manipulating and the amount of magic their body as access to. Magic can not effect the mind and body of others.
Come join us, and live a new life.

(When we have enough people, 2 plus me, we will start another thread and play it from there ^^)

Host thread=http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=22084
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Holly (played by Penwik) Topic Starter

Message me for more info :3
Jasen (played by Orig)

I would like to play.

Your very welcome too!
Jasen (played by Orig)

So, is this going to be in a forum, PM, or group?

We will be using a thread
Jasen (played by Orig)

Mmmhmmm... Link?

It's in the first post, but you should message me about what you have in mind.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A world of fey. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus