Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Super Fighter World! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

smashking29

Sky was just relaxing in his room,watching his favorite show:"Super Fighter World!"an anime that was rumored to bring a real person that watches it every year on March 10,that is his birthday.He eats pizza and watches the show.A very adorable Neko girl gets in front of the screen and says:"Time for you to join us,Sky!"She jumps into his tv and Sky is sucked in,he can't get out of the show.Sky falls from the air into a river,he is carried out of the river and he wakes up and sees your character..(People watching do not know what is really happening because the show goes on but it is not showing what is truly happening to these characters.For example,the hero in the show can actually be a wimp.Also,you must bring in multiple characters into the rp and the characters MUST not know that they are in a show.Also,you must have a character to be a villain.PM me if you're interested.This rp will have alot of battle,mystery,drama and comedy!)
smashking29 Topic Starter

Guys this is still open!
Cathorine (played by maxd234)

Sky found himself in front of a blue Nordic armor wearing woman, casting a ice spell at him with her hand that isn't holding her staff. "Who the hell are you? And why did you fall from the sky?" She asked the stranger as she leaned in towards him to get a better look at him.She expresses a puzzled look on her face unsure on what to do with him.

Everyone interested in this rp,if you want to do this,PM me.

I forgot to tell you guys that the rp is a 1X1 rp!
Asroc

I may be interested, but wouldn't this be better in general or fantasy's sections? If I stand correct; this would be for you looking for an RP.
Sky (played by smashking29) Topic Starter

She replied by accident.She didn't know I meant to do a PM rp.^^

Guys BTW this is not a forum rp!
ZeperTheStar

If this is still open, I guess I could try, using the Sinity family and Zero as am enemy...

Great just PM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Super Fighter World! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus