Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Two Angels (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I made two new characters, Aia and Zana. I'm looking for RPs with either of them. Of course, where one is involved the other will likely appear because they're sisters, but preferably, I want people RPing specifically with just one or the other.

1 paragraph minimum for replies, please!

Possible RPs would include: (Some ideas fall within the specific cannon of the characters, others do not)

1) A human saving Aia, who has been cursed by demons. She is slowly becoming mortal and cannot take care of herself.

2) A human who is lonely/wants to find romance, having Aia meddle in their life to try to help them because she's an Angel of Love.

3) Someone time traveling, changing events in time, being apprehended by Zana who is an Angel of Time and guards the timeline from being changed.

4) A demon who meets Zana when she is searching for a way to save her sister from becoming mortal. This could be a demon who genuinely wants to help, or just thinks it would be funny to mess with Zana.

Romance is plausible with both characters if you play your cards rights. I'd prefer timeskips over playing out sex, simply because it's easier for me.
A group RP would be fun too, but I'm not sure how I'd fit them into that, so for now it's probably out of the question.

If you're interested, leave a comment here or PM me. Thanks! :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

I have this character, Raskaal, who is very lonely but most definitely not looking for love, even though his sisters think he should; I think it would be kind of fun to play him with Aia and see what happens. (If you are uncomfortable with furries or they just don't make sense in your canon I can play him as human; he's just more fun to draw with wolf ears and tail)
Hmm your third plot summary would suit Edward perfectly.
He is a Time Lord (Time/Space Traveler), considering his personality, it makes perfect sense that he'd be caught trying to change fixed points in history. It would even be more interesting as he believes 'Angels' and 'Demons' to be complete fallacies. Meeting one would be quite the adventure.
lyingsmile15 Topic Starter

Brilziana, that's a pretty neat character. It would definitely be interesting to see him and Aia interact. And of course, there is always the chance that instead of Aia finding him a mortal lady that she'd end up loving him herself. Haha XD I'll PM you so we can discuss everything and then get started. :)

Hudacious, it might be interesting. I'd be willing to discuss it. I'll PM you so we can discuss the logistics of when in time they might meet, and so on.
If you're still looking I really like your first two plots and would love to offer up one of my boys forone

I am still looking. ^^ I can send you a PM if you like.
Number 4 is perfect for my demon boy, Oliver. I'm also a fan of the ideas you have.

Your character didn't link, if that's what you were trying to do. But you can PM me and I'd be happy to RP with you. :)
My character Leo is great Scenario 2, and he and his entire team (made up of disposable characters) are good for Scenario 3.

My angel character, Eliya, is good for 3 and the first variant of 4. Any of these sound good?

I'm not sure any of your characters really fit what I'm looking for right now. But I'll keep you posted if I change my mind later.
Understood. No worries.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Two Angels (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus