Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystery Behind Hell's Fire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zayle 'Zakaii' M'kii (played by DrDragonHD)

Hello! I'm currently looking for an RP for Zakaii here, He's relatively new to the site but not a new character, He's based in the clone wars era, (Pre-Order 66.) I'd love to find him an actual place to reside instead of my dusty un-used character box!

I'll suggest some plot ideas.

1. You could be Zakaii's temporary commanding officer while he's infiltrating the republic.
2. This could be after he infiltrates the Republic and your character is his friend/someone he meets after his great escape
3. Your character could save Zayle while he is stuck in the UGR base.

Those are all mine, You could suggest your own if you'd like!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Various Characters (played anonymously)

Syldana here might work? Guessing he wouldn't get on so well with Liana.
Zayle 'Zakaii' M'kii (played by DrDragonHD) Topic Starter

After a few minutes of reading through, I'd think it would work, I could switch this to the Imperial Era if you'd want, This can be easily changed to fit the time of the replica's prime. Question: Forum or PM?

I could always make her a regular human too, wouldn't be a big deal. Either or. I generally prefer PM or a group forum; little shy about the whole world watching, lol.

Clone Wars would probably still work for the HRD though too. I think they were around then and we can always fudge with timelines.
Zayle 'Zakaii' M'kii (played by DrDragonHD) Topic Starter

I was hoping you'd say PM, I'll be saving Forum for a big-ish group RP. XD, Err, I mean, it's your choice because it's your character and my decision would be based on your own.

If it's set during the Clone Wars or later, I'll go HRD since I'm sure Guri was around by then too :).

Otherwise human :).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Mystery Behind Hell's Fire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus