Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » War Between Worlds (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

What happens if you were the key to stop a war between Worlds?
Would you protect?
What happens if you were the key to a God's awakening?
Would you assist?
Or would you do neither, and go on with your everyday life?
As if it never happened?

You are a resident of the Cyldale Realm, also known as the Argent Domain. It was a peaceful world, with all of its beauty and vast skies, its rich forests and deep seas, its large plains and the sweet, wonderful towns that littered the surface.

That was, until the Aseign Realm declared war against Cyldale and Istonent.

Swarm after swarm of all kinds of creatures came forth from Aseign, from rebelling Serenians, revenge-hungry Monsters to misguided Behemoths, all with one purpose: Destroy.

Could it be because of the fact the Prince of Istonent had slayed most of the population of Monsters? Or perhaps because both Cyldale and Istonent contain a multitude of Inflicted, which pose a threat to all of society?
Or was it simply because of the Rumours?
Ah yes, the rumours.. You could remember them like yesterday...
The rumour of a Cyldalian God known as Tenebra awaking once more, with the set goal to eliminate the Realms...
Ah yes, and then there was that strange mark that appeared on your hand and the mentioning of a 'Key' by an Old Man...

Odd times, yes?

Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm in. What kind of characters are you looking for?
DrDragonHD

This seems fun! Choose which of my characters would fit and I'll either edit them to fit or make a new one specifically for it!
Mmm, seems interesting. I'd like to partake in this as well. I can create another character if you think either of the two don't fit. Just let me know what you're looking for in the way of type. I'm willing to play almost anything as it is so I won't argue too much.
Derglet Topic Starter

Alright! Straight down to business!

Robinrose - I'm searching for a Character adapted to high-fantasy, not afraid to fight an army of multiple creatures + 1 God-like creature, all the while being able to put up with a girl who'll most likely send them head-first into heaps of fights, nearly getting them killed.
Yeah, that sounds 'bout right XD

DrDragonHD - Hard pick, guess I'll go ahead and say Shallen (Sorry if spelled wrong ><)

MorsArena - Don't particularly mind who you use, both seem like a good fit
This seems fun. Che-Tze could be good here, maybe?
My Vreleth character alright for this? If not i can create a new character with similar personality and traits with no problems, this really sounds interesting.
DrDragonHD

Is there a limit to what we can write? If there is I'll shorten down to 1-2 paragraphs for this. I normally do 3+ lmao.
Normally I do 1 paragraph unless there is a lot of things I can write on then maybe 2-3. Depends on how much freedom I get in my writing
@SINDragon I'll probably go with Rai'Thorin as my character then.
I am quite interested. My character Ember might work, provided non-humans are allowed and if I could finally decide on a facial design for him...
Sounds interesting!
Derglet Topic Starter

Weronikus, Swadernator, MorsArena and Ember_of_Regaia - Alright!

DrDragonHD - Ah, don't really mind what you give us, as long as we can get stuff from it. I'll be doing 1 para or so though.

NarthexEarth - Wouldn't mind so much if you were asking 'bout this roleplay, but as you have worded it, I'd like to say something. This here is my Looking For topic, and if you're looking for someone to roleplay with you, make your own Looking For. It's rude to use someone else's topic to advertise for your own Roleplay. Please take this into consideration, 'kay?
hannibal32

Hello there Sin, mind if I hop into this one?
Derglet Topic Starter

Not at all, Hannibal, not at all!
hannibal32

Excellent. I presume current Xianto won't fit so I'll modify him to fit okay? He will still contain the same stubbornness though.
Derglet Topic Starter

Alright then. What else is there to expect from him?
So, how is it with this RP? I really like the idea, so I hope it doesn't die out...
Derglet Topic Starter

Ahahaha, sorry I didn't reply to this sooner!! All that are still wishing to do this, please come forward with the character of choice!
Quantipede

Ah, so I did some research and I decided that I'll hop over from your other setting over to this one because this one catches my fancy a bit more.

Plus you need some sort of god like creature so why not use a guy I never use.

So I think that I'm probably going to lean more towards muh Bae and less towards Rai

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » War Between Worlds (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus