Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » gundam seed:expansion

Alvina Ramona (played by robinnrose)

"Roger. Alvina Ramona. Aeries. Launching!" The gundam launches out from the bay. It transforms into aircraft mode in mid-air and flies off faster into the distant. Her grip is tighter now. Nervous on her first mission. Live targets. But there is no turning back now.
Michael Richards (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

The other members of Ramona's team launched in their own respective mobile suits. Meanwhile on the bridge Captain Richards was watching the battle until his radar controller noticed "sir! It's blue cosmos. What are they doing out this far?" Richards replied "I don't know but it seems that were gonna get out numbered" and turns to executive officer Reigns "take over, I'm going out there" and runs towards the mobile suit bay.

Once he arrived Richards got in his mobile suit almost immediately he turned it on as he looks around in the cockpit a picture of his mother was still hanging there , his mother died in a terror attack by blue cosmos a month before he graduated from the ZAFT academy. "Honor gundam Michael Richards. I'm taking off" Captain Richards said over the radio just before his suit flew out of the launch bay heading towards the battle, activating the phase shift armor as the mobile suits color changed to the signature black color

Phase shift armor turn the gundam white. Blue Cosmos? Why are they doing he-....? No matter... I'll pave a path. Seed Mode activate.
Once her gundam got close she switched to mobile suit mode. All the armaments including the dragoons are prepared to fire. The lock system targets multiple units. All the pin points are not toward the cockpit but non-lethal locations. What they taught me, I can't kill unless I have to. Her Gundam fires.

As he flies towards the mass of blue cosmos mobile suits, inside his mind he sees the boardcast of the terror attack that took place and all he could do is watch as an entire colony was destoryed and to see his mother's final moments unfold in front of him. Captain Richards extends the heat Whip and uses his trikeros mk2's beam saber and begins to slice through the mobile suits as he charges into the mass.

Onboard the Christopher Columbus executive officer Reigns receives word of that the ship is ready for another jump and issues the order to return to the ship for all mobile suit pilots

A return? Captain Richards is still out there. What is he doing?
Her Gundam returns back close to the ship then open fires back onto the mobile suits, providing cover till his return. She doesn't hesitate to pull the trigger again and again. Calm but yet slightly nervous.

Richards sees the flairs as they go off just as his gundam slices through the mobile suit in front of him and begins to make his way back at high speed, while all the other mobile suits begin to reboard the ship The honor gundam is one of the last to be reloaded on the Christopher Columbus.

Once onboard Captain Richards quickly exits his suit and tells the bridge to jump into hyper space, inside the pilots room he takes off his helmet and quickly changes into his uniform and begins to walk towards the bridge

She still sits in her cockpit. Breathing slowly and steady. So that is what is like to be on the battlefield. She takes a deep breath before stepping out and heading to the pilot room. From afar she sees Captain Richards leaving to bridge. She takes off her helmet and puts it into her locker. Still in her pilot suit she grabs something to drink and sits on a bench to take a rest.

Executive officer Simon Reigns issues the order to launch into hyper space and the bridge crew begins to punch in the buttons and the ship goes into hyper space, just as Captain Richards walk on to the bridge "sir I'll take over for the night you can go lay down " Reigns says to Richards and he nods.

Captain Richards turned and began to walk towards his quarters, once in his quarters he decides to take a shower I'm his private bathroom before he lays down on the nice and soft bed

She switches out back into her red uniform before heading back to her quarters. Lying on her bed, she sees her necklace again. She holds onto it. A deep breath escapes her mouth before she gets back up and search some things on the computer. Mainly on Blue Cosmos.

On the file of blue cosmos lists a casualty list and one of the victims are Mara Lynn Richards mother of Captain Michael Richards and wife of Supreme council member Ryan Richards.

In his quarters Captain Richards was just laying down and looks over on his left end table was a picture of his mother and father as he slowly begins to drift off to sleep.

The rest of the night the trip goes unrestricted as they travel outside of the Sol system

I see...that isn't surprising that the Captain rushed out there.. She takes a deep breath and sighs. Blue Cosmos...No. Bad memory. She shuts the computer off and lies on the bed again. She curls up and slowly dozes off sleep from deep in thoughts.

In the morning Captain Richards wakes up and takes a warm shower before he gets dressed. Once he is done cleaning up he puts on his white uniform and walks out on to the bridge,there is where executive officer Reigns is watching the star systems fly by.

Executive officer Reigns sees Captain Michael Richards on the bridge and quickly stands up and salutes "Captain on the bridge!", Captain Richards salutes in return " at ease everyone. Reigns is their anything to report?" Reigns replies "no sir,it was a peaceful night sir. Are you taking over sir?" Richards nods as Reigns stands up and allows Richards to sit down in the con.

Richards begins to look over their projected flight course seeing that they had a while to go yet,and seeing that the hyper drive engine is cool and stable brought a calm smile to his face

She wakes up. Oh. Right. I'm on the ship....She slowly gets up and rubs her head. Agh...I better get ready and get something to eat. She quickly heads to take a shower before getting dressed. Putting back on her red uniform she heads to the mess hall to get something to eat.

Captain Richards tells the helmsmen "take us out of hyper space were gonna run some scans" then turns attention and motions his come officer to activate the ship's on board intercom "may I have your attention please we will be dropping out of hyperspace I'm a few moments, please stand by all mobile suit teams" and the intercom turns off.
Moments later the ship drops out of hyperspace and begins to scan the areas

Oh great I didn't get to eat...She quickly heads to the locker room and dress into the pilot uniform before heading down to the mobile suit bay. She gets into the cockpit and readies Aeries Gundam. Checking the modules before she goes into standby.

As the ship moves forward under its nuclear engines power,the ship's sensors were taking in as much data it could luckily there was no immediate threat. The ship's hyper space engine's began to charge as a hyper space window opened and once again the ship entered hyper space,the ship's intercom came online as the Captain said "stand down everyone were back on course. Anyone who isn't on duty get some food. Thank you that will be all" and the intercom turned off

It seems I have to get used to this back and forth...well it's my job after all. She relaxes and gets out of the cockpit. Afterwards she goes to the mess hall to grab something to eat. This time with coffee, something she doesn't usually drink.

The rest of the day everything seems to go ok until they receive a signal approximately one light year off course. "Change course and go to the coordinates of where the signal came from", as the ship changes its course he again turns on the intercom " attention everyone, we will be approaching an unknown area. We have received a signal from another planet please all mobile suit teams report to the briefing room at this time" the intercom turns off and he turns to his helmsmen" slow it down. So we have time to brief everyone " the helmsmen replied "ay sir"

Briefing? That is something new. She doesn't finish the coffee that is half of a cup now. Afterwards, she head to the briefing room in an orderly manner.

In the briefing room all the other pilots was there making a few jokes, afterwards the captain walks in and the guard in the room says "captain on deck!". As he stood there he saw them salute " at ease" as he stood there and sat his papers down on the pedestal "Ok everyone. Now I'm sure everyone knows that we've detected a signal. To which we are heading to that signal as we speak however all mobile suit teams will be on stand by,if they prove to be hostile we will proceed to return fire. Alvina your suit will be moved to the shuttle bay for launch and it will be in its transformed mode,as such you will be required to do an immediate launch if we come under attack you are to launch immediately with out waiting for us to clear the launch. Is that understood?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » gundam seed:expansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus