Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » gundam seed:expansion

Alvina Ramona (played by robinnrose)

She takes a deep breath and waits for the order. Heart beating slightly fast but she is trying to calm it down. I'm sure they are all right. They got mobile suits, top of the line. Customized even. Without them, Aeries wouldn't exist.
Michael Richards (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

On the bridge Reigns's began to communicate with the ZAFT homeland and they told him "begin patrols in that area" Reigns then cane the intercom "Aeries, Nemesis launch now all other mobile suit teams begin to launch behind them and guard the area" Richards nodded as his gundam began to be transported to the catapult "This is Richards in the Nemesis here I go!" He said just before he launched quickly transforming the gundam into its fighter mode and began to fly increasing his speed

"Alvina Ramona. Aeries. Launching!". She pushes her thrusters full speed out. In mid space, she transform her gundam into aircraft mode and flies off into space.

While Richards was testing the new gundam he began to pick up something large just ahead of them "Alvina are you picking up what appears to be some large and very long?. It might be a carrier of some kind,do you read me?" He asked while he began to slow his gundam down so that she could catch up

"Yes. I am a bit worried." Her gundam can catch up to him easily in aircraft mode.

"Roger that,Christopher Columbus did you receive that transmission?" Richards asked them and quickly they replied "yes sir we did we are launching all mobile suits and the homeland is launching all ships in the area to protect the remaining PLANTS" Reigns said to Richards. Richards switched his gundam back into mobile suit mode and began to wait for the carrier or whatever it is to make a move

She waits in her aircraft mode. Floating in space, ready to move at any time. Her grip around the controls are slightly tighter. She's a little nervous. Waiting and expecting something to go isn't exactly what she should do. However, going into the unknown is worst.

Richards sensing Alvina's tension,he opened up a channel between the two "relax Alvina,I know that your tense I can feel it". Just after he said that his gundam picked up several signatures coming their way " Alvina their coming" inside his gundam the A.I he had installed was going crazy with projected courses of the signatures and most was headed for the ZAFT homeland

...This will not repeat again. Seed mode Activate.
She pushes her thrusters forward into the enemy. Firing in sequence. One armament after another. She flies her aircraft in a zig zag style, avoiding their fire. Due to charging forth, shooting the frontal of her gundam is difficult due to small surface area. From the sides are protected by the shields.

Richards wings flex as he launches the dragoons 6 all together (2 beam cannon type,1 beam blade type,3 beam shield type). The six dragoons float around Richards's gundam waiting to attack. Richards gundam's right arm held a beam rifle and he began to sight down the barrel. The machines from the carrier flew past Richards as some broke formation and went after Alvina in her gundam, Richards sent the beam cannon type dragoon after them as he transformed his gundam into its fighter mode to go after them, firing his beam weapons at them destroying most of them.

Mean while the ZAFT homeland launched its remaining forces to attack the carrier and its remaining forces, soon after the area erupted into a full scale battle between ZAFT and the unknown forces

She steers her gundam into the enemy and fires in repeated sequence. Piercing through their lines, she release DRAGOONs that fires backwards onto the enemy. The lock-on system helps with the targeting.

It was somewhat hard for Richards to control all of the dragoons at once since he was a beginner at that,but thanks to the on board A.I that helped him to control them. Richards gundam fired both of the gundam's "Micro Amfortas" plasma beam cannon's at the enemy fighter crafts.

From what the homeland could tell the fighters weren't of human or coordinator design. As for who or what they are Richards couldn't tell due to the extreme movements the fighters made. The Christopher Columbus fired both of its main weapons in the hope of hitting most of the enemy forces involved and it did however it seemed as their was no end to their numbers as more were launched

As being natural, her skills are lacking against the fast moving mobile suits. However her seed mode helps her in this case. Though her Gundam is taking some hits to her shield.

Richards changes his direction and heads towards Alvina in her gundam "Alvina! Watch out there's more coming your way", as he quickly got there to back her up he transforms it and uses the beam shield type dragoons to help protect her and her gundam as he uses the beam sword and beam cannon types to help him out.

Luckily after awhile in the fight the carrier leaves the area and the fighters move out of range of their sensors leaving the nemesis gundam and her Aeries gundam floating in space

"I'm fine captain" Her Gundam is still in one piece. Luckily her aircraft mode can put up a beating against the enemies. "Seems we beaten them". She relaxes but her seed more hasn't deactivate yet. Tired. This is the first time she put up a long fight. She wonders how her family is doing.

Inside his mobile suit he nodded "yeah we may have but I don't think this is over yet" Richards said to Alvina. Richards got the Christopher Columbus on the left screen and asked executive officer Reigns "are we cleared to return to the ship?, they've left the area" Reigns replied "yes sir your cleared to return however please go to the space dock as we will be docking with them shortly" Richards nodded.

Once Richards got the information he transformed the gundam into its fighter mode "Alvina come on let's return to the ship"

"Yes sir", she replies as she shifts her gundam back into aircraft mode and flies off with the captain to the location.

Outside armory one the large space dock was awaiting for the Christopher Columbus to finish its docking process to begin repairs of the ship. Richards fly's to the point and awaits for them to finish, they've completed Richards fly's into the mobile suit bay and gets out of his gundam.

The maintenance crew chief tells Richards "sir were gonna send the nemesis gundam over to Ramona workshop for final adjustments" Richards nods in return "thank you I might need it very soon"

She pops out of her cockpit and overhears it, "Ramona workshop?". She heads to the captain and ask, "Ramona workshop is here?". Her body seems energetic again.

He shakes his head "not entirely were gonna load the gundam in a transport and send it over to them. But the space dock is in fact theres.but they don't have the facility for mobile suits just ships" he said as he looked over the tablet

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » gundam seed:expansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus