Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Attack On Titan RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Logan-Chan

They're closing in on you.

Your cornered and the titans have you in their grasp. Your beginning to panic because this isn't normal titan behavior! You begin to regret joining the military, but theres no backing out now! You quickly push the triggers on the sword handles, but nothing happens. A malfunction? Now?! Now your in trouble. The titan on the left grabs you and holds you up. He opens his mouth, preparing to eat you. You can smell his horrid breath as he hold you closer to his gaping mouth. You open your mouth to scream, but all that comes out is a squeak. The titan closes his mouth, biting you in half...

..It was just a nightmare...

Your sweating like crazy. You thank god that your in your own bed and hug yourself tightly. You begin to cry silently. You have never had a more terrifying nightmare than that...At least it's all over...
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ezeker

(Can I join? I mean, I don't know whether I should reply with a continuation, or just tell you. Well, PM if you're okay, and the details!)
Logan-Chan Topic Starter

(Yeah, just reply with a continuation. ._. That is all.)
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

(Crap, forgot to check the 'Email me when responded to' box, sorry! Hope you don't hate me!)

My tears slide down my face, landing in the sheets below. No! You can't cry. After everything you've been through, now is not the time to cry! My unnaturally long hair is everywhere, and I brush it away. I place my face in my hands, breathing heavily, and lie back down. Shutting my eyes, I try to focus my worries to my little brother before I came here. They were all happy until that horrible day came back, the details more vibrant than ever...

"Senri! Run!" I was breathing heavily, wincing in pain as blinking seemed to make another wave course through me. I instantly knew the giant gashes on my back re-opened.
"No! I'm not leav-" before he could finish, another one of those giant...things...appears behind him. It swooped down and in a clear swipe, picked him up and shattering several bones instantly. I could only stare in horror as the only one I had left was in the hand of the thing I hated the most, blood rushing down his mouth and throat, eyes wide while his pupils contradicted them. He shakily turned his head towards me and mouthed a single word...

Run... and then his blood was all over me.

I shake my head, hoping to clear that horrible memory from my head, and realizing that it wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. I sigh and get up, removing my oversized shirt and changing into more comfy clothes. I walk out of the room and outside, finding a simple concrete wall to sit on, and simply think.

Not that I really could do that.
Gunslinger13

Id love to join!
Logan-Chan Topic Starter

Sure, Gunslinger! You can join!
Sir Williams (played by Gunslinger13)

Awesome! I'll use Rex :)
Logan-Chan Topic Starter

Nice! Okay, then!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Attack On Titan RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus