Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » star wars for life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hello this is my first rp i'm making so i want to see how many people there are that would like to join it. you can be any race of star wars. i will be making a starter below and im hoping you know what i will be from it :)

a teen was working on a suit he was making for his job since he took his fathers place. he took the whole suit apart then started painting the pieces black and red. he smiled proudly as it was his first suit he had made.
ace101 wrote:
hello this is my first rp i'm making so i want to see how many people there are that would like to join it. you can be any race of star wars. i will be making a starter below and im hoping you know what i will be from it :)

a teen was working on a suit he was making for his job since he took his fathers place. he took the whole suit apart then started painting the pieces black and red. he smiled proudly as it was his first suit he had made.

I'll do it!
Projectpanda001

ace101 wrote:

Sounds interesting, im in a HUGE star wars mood atm so ill make a character tomorrow if that is okay.
Zayle 'Zakaii' M'kii (played by DrDragonHD)

Seems interesting, Zayle here could work but if he doesn't suit your liking I can create another Star Wars character!
Sibar Halos (played by UpbeatOrchit)

Looks interesting! Already have a star wars character so that's also usefull! Would love to join if you'd have me. ^_^
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

Already have a sci-fi character that is star wars capable! Just need to rewrite his storyline. What timeline are we in?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » star wars for life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus