Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Noble/Rich/or/Royal (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So i got this idea in my head originally i called it "daddys little girls rebellion" or something like that but i realized that was really lame. Im seeking out someone of upity status, preferably female. who kinda rides on their parents coat tails so to speak.

So ill say the full idea first. Basically, your in your late teens/early twentys, they start getting rebellious sneaking out to clubs. bars. ETC. However on one fateful evening you meet Eron. Hes tall, dark, and all kinds of hot. And can you believe his voice? Theres no reason to wonder why hes working at this club. of course, you guys hit it off. and when it starts to get too late it seems him and his friends have to run off. (reversed cinderella much) OF course you would both keep meeting on the nights that youre out and about. and eventually really falling for eachother. but what do you do when you hear singing comming from the kitchen in your home. that you could swear up and down was erons voice.

The whole idea is that Eron (and his friends) are actually servants to your characters household. eventually they would find this out, as since Eron works in the kitchen he would have never seen your character, and vice versa. this of course would be after theyve bragged to their friends and relatives about meeting that special someone. and where it goes from there. well have to see, please pm me if youre interested. ^^
Silverbloodvrs Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Noble/Rich/or/Royal (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus