Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with the fragile Frank? :3 (Still ope (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Frank Fairbairn (played by CasButt)

Hello! :3

I've been working on my character Frank for a while now and I decided to put up a forum to find him another RP. Frank is a victim of abuse by Elliot (the husband), who is a police officer. He and Elliot are both 30 years old and have been together for 15 years, but Frank still hasn't been able to leave or tell someone about it.

Whatever we decide what the plot is or if you have anything in mind is completely fine with me. It could either be helping him with the relationship, affair or even making life unbearable for the already hurt Frankie. I'll do anything, but you have to start. <.< It doesn't need to be a romance RP, but I think it'd be pretty great if you're up for it. Any type of RP is completely fine with me.

If interested, just hit me up on PM or reply on this forum. :)
This character seems really interesting.....my new character Neo seems pefect to meet him. And it seems ur character really needs help
Frank Fairbairn (played by CasButt) Topic Starter

_whiteblind_ wrote:
This character seems really interesting.....my new character Neo seems pefect to meet him. And it seems ur character really needs help

I've sent a PM to you, so woo! :3
Ninamouse

He seems really interesting! :3
You're more than welcome to pm me if you wanna. cx
Benjamin Servagal (played anonymously)

Hey there.
This sound interesting, I'm up for something with romance. I have Benjamin, who I think will fit in fine, of course I'll play him as a human for this. If you like him, let me know :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with the fragile Frank? :3 (Still ope (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus