Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Incoming!

My fellow minions and superiors of the RPR kingdom!

I wish to take a moment to inform you all that today is 'Lilli Day'. What is this Lilli Day I speak of? The answer is quite simple my good peoples. Today is the day I expect My daughter Lilli to arrive at my domicile for her next venture in spending time with her dad. Right now it's about 8:45 for me and I'm expecting her arrival between 1 and 3 pm and from there my two week long adventure with her begins. Why am I informing you of this? Tis simple. Because this means until April 1st my RP time with you guys will be drastically reduced/non existent. And on a side note, I'm plotting on taking advantage of April 1st being the day I take her back to her mom and planning some form of trickery. Hmm...anyways! I'll post where I can before she gets here then after she's here, I'll post as the hyper child allows me. I may perhaps include pics of our ventures should anyone request any. And I'll even go so far as to issuing my skype to some of you if you wish to see her in her hyperness first hand. If you wish to try the skype thing with me, just pm me your info for it and I'll add you and set something up with ya. But for now, bye peoples!
Have fun with your daughter!! :) She sounds adorable ^_^
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Well there was some minor delays so she isn't here yet. She will be in a few minutes though. And holy cripes on the green. Tricked me into thinking I had a call going on my Phone cause it puts a similar shade of green bar at the top when I'm texting or using the net while on the phone. Heh.
Have fuuun! Also...are you wearing any green?! =D
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Underwear. Wanna see? Heh. Classic excuse.
I don' wear green.
have fun with the little miss!
Jetticus

have a good one Brodini!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Incoming!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus