Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just a heads up

Hey guys. Not sire if anyone else has been hit yet or not, but I'm putting it out there. Seems there's a bit of a stomache virus or something floating about. Hit me hard enough yesterday where I called out sick from work today. Wasn't pretty. Anyways I just figured I'd let you guys know that it's out there and slammed me hard. And my immune system could be comparable to Wolverines regeneration ability so I can only imagine how it'd affect others. Anyways though. Keep your immune systems on guard guys. Later.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure the same thing is going around in my location but I'll be sure to keep watch. Shit like that spreads super fast especially with people traveling.
Hmmmmm wonder if it could travel up here. No doubt that there's something icky sticky going around up here, but then it could be mild hay fever for me due to the odd weather we've been having
nikina wrote:
Hmmmmm wonder if it could travel up here. No doubt that there's something icky sticky going around up here, but then it could be mild hay fever for me due to the odd weather we've been having

Odd weather how? You mean unnaturally nice weather when it should be cold or bipolar weather??
L0v3lyInk wrote:
Odd weather how? You mean unnaturally nice weather when it should be cold or bipolar weather??

yes that is exactly what I mean. I'm in Ottawa (canada) and we're wearing shorts n t-shirts this week, the windows have been open for the last 3 days!! It's been at least 25 degrees Celsius. Not exactly complaining, but it makes me wonder what the summer will be like.
nikina wrote:
yes that is exactly what I mean. I'm in Ottawa (canada) and we're wearing shorts n t-shirts this week, the windows have been open for the last 3 days!! It's been at least 25 degrees Celsius. Not exactly complaining, but it makes me wonder what the summer will be like.

Well that's damn nice!! I'm in the north eastern area of the United States and it's warm but not warm enough for shorts.
I'm so jealous! I would love to be wearing shorts or even caprices. At least I don't have to wear a light jacket if I don't want to.
L0v3lyInk wrote:
Well that's damn nice!! I'm in the north eastern area of the United States and it's warm but not warm enough for shorts.
I'm so jealous! I would love to be wearing shorts or even caprices. At least I don't have to wear a light jacket if I don't want to.

I'm sure it won't last long, just long enough for everyone to dig out the sandals, camping supplies, and golf clubs XD. Then we'll get hit with a freak snowstorm :D
nikina wrote:
I'm sure it won't last long, just long enough for everyone to dig out the sandals, camping supplies, and golf clubs XD. Then we'll get hit with a freak snowstorm :D

Isn't that how it normally works?? hahaha! Especially when it's early spring late winter. The transition between the two always result in bipolar weather.
L0v3lyInk wrote:
Isn't that how it normally works?? hahaha! Especially when it's early spring late winter. The transition between the two always result in bipolar weather.

Yessum! thanks for the friend request by the way. If I had more free time I'd suggest that we rp, but at the moment life is pretty crazy.
nikina wrote:
Yessum! thanks for the friend request by the way. If I had more free time I'd suggest that we rp, but at the moment life is pretty crazy.

No no that's quite alright. I'm pretty busy with my college life as it is right now along with the 3 or 4 rps I've got going : )
L0v3lyInk wrote:
No no that's quite alright. I'm pretty busy with my college life as it is right now along with the 3 or 4 rps I've got going : )

I've got....about 8 or so 4 that are really active. most of those are in groups :D
Stomach virus? Challenge accepted.
nikina wrote:
L0v3lyInk wrote:

I've got....about 8 or so 4 that are really active. most of those are in groups :D

I don't think I could do that xD haha.You got some skill~~
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Well all I'll say is I love my immune system. No calling out of work today. I feel good as new. Heh.
L0v3lyInk wrote:
I don't think I could do that xD haha.You got some skill~~

lmao just too much free time :).

And Lancer! good to hear you're feeling better, life is crappy when lance is sick because he makes no posties XD kidding man

I'm barely making posts as it is woman. Heh.
Lance2011 wrote:
I'm barely making posts as it is woman. Heh.

;) yes I know this, lol remember over half those active rps I'm in you're in too :p lol you're typically my partner in crime XD lol

but it's hard to have a partner in crime when he's busy :P ;)<3

And such is life. And yes I got your pm. Heh.
Lance2011 wrote:
And such is life. And yes I got your pm. Heh.

okay I know it's my post....so what do we wanna do? pm me about it if you can? I figured he could have a tumble and be knocked out....>.>

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just a heads up

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus