Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You can be anything you want for me, I would prefer a Shapeshifter. You travel throughout a swampy haze, foggy lands in search for an ancient artifact. along the way your chosen ways will have divided you and you friends into groups of 5 (and under or if you prefer solo) You will make many great allies, face many great hazards... or your the type of person that will stay in town and talk but either way.. If you come back with this artifact you will be granted the adventure rp master (My only rules are: before you find the artifact you have to find 40 paragraphs long of rp, Thats the challenge, I dont care how you get it but I will respect you solemnly if you achieve this before me. If you are a shapeshifter its 40 paragraphs if your any solid, unchangeable in any way you have to type 35) For this challenge you will have to climb mountains, fight your way through thorns, Jump from one beam to another while dangling 20 feet under the stratosphere above lava, You might even have to dive 100 feet off a cliff into a current to get there first... The artifact is unknown, but you have to use pure skill to maintain balance. Are you up to the challenge? Will you be the first?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Asroc

This!

Message me! I am interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus