Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Breaking Point- The Uprising. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shinoda (played by Bree)

War is coming.It's the kind of war that exists right outside your door,but is ignored by thousands day after day.It's the kind of war that is misunderstood by those who aren't on the losing side.It's the war on poverty.For centuries there has always been lines dividing the rich from the poor,the people who have everything and more and the ones who have nothing.Shinoda is in the second category.He has lived on the streets his entire life.He was abandoned by his parents at such a young age that he has no memory of them.He makes a living by robbing the selfish and pretentious rich people that he despises so much.He's smart and cunning,a loner and an underdog.He doesn't trust easily and his guard is always up,but despite his situation he maintains a sense of integrity by not hurting those who don't deserve it.But then one day everything changes when he and his small group of trusted friends(that's you) discover a secret that,if they act on it,could change the entire world's society.It all comes down to a question of morals and doing what is right-but who's to say what is right?

I'm looking for 1 to 2 other people for this rp.You can control as many characters as you want as long as they are normal humans-no supernaturals.This rp will have 2 distinct sides,the street people (Shinoda's crew),and the "villians" who are a group of wealthy people with evil intentions and plans for all the street people.You can pick either side,or have a separate character on both sides if you prefer.If you are interested in joining or have questions please comment below. :)
DrDragonHD

oooooooo~ I'm interested. :D this guy would fi with Shinoda's crew rite? c:
Shinoda (played by Bree) Topic Starter

Your character sounds perfect,Dragon. :D
DrDragonHD

Woooooo. :D I have another character that could be classed as "rich" if nobody else chooses that side. :D

Cool! I'm going to be busy today so if no one else joins by tonight then we can start the rp.
DrDragonHD

Alright!

Though I should mention that in my time zone right now it's 12:45 in the afternoon so when I say tonight I mean a couple hours at least. XD
DrDragonHD

Haha, alright, It's like 5:48pm for meh, I go to bed at like 1am-6am so eh. XD

Hey Dragon do you still want to rp?
DrDragonHD

Yeah, I'm still up.

Alright,I'll go put the start of the rp in the forum.

Okay the rp is up in the General Rp forum.
DrDragonHD

Yh, mind making an RP discussion for it as well?

Yeah I'll do that too.
The Asarahs (played by Marcat2001)

If your still looking for a Rich guy I have one just saw this RP :D it's this guy.

Your character sounds great Marcat.The rp is in the General Rp forum,so feel free to go jump in anytime. :)
The Asarahs (played by Marcat2001)

Okay! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Breaking Point- The Uprising. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus