Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » To be betrothed (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adalind and Mellan (played by Silverbloodvrs)

You have just turned 16 and as cones the time in My princesses life it is time to find a suitor.your parents spend a bit of time and decide that young Prince mellan would be a perfect fit as his sister is filling as queen until he takes a wife. A king less kingdom is easy to obtain. They of course explain that you will be meeting him and you'll be staying there for a month to get to know him and the kingdom.. The wedding will be decided later.. Or so they say....

Looking for a princess, preferably rather spunky.. Doesn't take no for an answer kinda gal.. Unless the no is hers that is.
Sounds interesting. I'm in! Any character you had in mind?
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

I was thinking of this character except for toning her insane personality down a bit. If your still looking :D
Adalind and Mellan wrote:
You have just turned 16 and as cones the time in My princesses life it is time to find a suitor.your parents spend a bit of time and decide that young Prince mellan would be a perfect fit as his sister is filling as queen until he takes a wife. A king less kingdom is easy to obtain. They of course explain that you will be meeting him and you'll be staying there for a month to get to know him and the kingdom.. The wedding will be decided later.. Or so they say....

Looking for a princess, preferably rather spunky.. Doesn't take no for an answer kinda gal.. Unless the no is hers that is.

I'm interested if your still looking, I only have one character though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » To be betrothed (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus