Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demon Within 1X1

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"No."Amethyst said as she looked at the sky.
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta)

Arka blinked, "Alright, are you going to stay here all night?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Normally he was a smooth talker, but this girl didn't seem like the type to fall for his antics.

Amethyst sighed."I honestly don't know.I don't usually stay in one place for long,so I don't have anywhere to stay and I don't have many friends."

Arka couldn't help but chuckle, "Seems like we have a lot in common then." he said, rubbing the back of his neck again. He sighed and then looked up at her, "Well there is a small village to the south, not bad people, as long as you stick to yourself you should be fine." he said.

"Thanks,I guess."Amethyst looked at Arka and smiled.A sharp pain went through her,causing her to wince and place a hand over her heart.

Arka frowned some as he watched her wince, "Are you alright?" he asked, looking a tad concerned.

"It's nothing."Amethyst lied.She knew the pain was from the demon inside of her twitching.She took a few deep breaths and moved her hand back beside her.

Arka frowned, moving a little closer to her. "It doesn't look like nothing.." he said. "Come on, I'll take you to that village so you can rest." he said.

Amethyst closed her eyes against the next wave of pain."As long as I'm not bothering you."

"You're not." he said, offering an arm to help her. "May I ask whats wrong?"

"I feel like my demon's going to wake up."Amethyst took Arka's offered arm.

"That causes you pain?" he asked, frowning a bit. He helped her along as they walked, heading towards the village.

"Since my mother sealed the demon in my heart.It's a side affect to the seal."Amethyst winced again.

"Maybe we should sit down a moment?" he suggested, getting a tad worried about her.

Amethyst winced again.Strange symbols started to glow where her heart was."This shouldn't be happening."She said,her voice full of panic and pain.

He frowned, starting to panic as well. "Is there anything I can do?" he asked, slowly helping her sit on the ground.

"I really don't know."Amethyst looked at her arm as the strange symbols started to spread down her arm."Dang it."She took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

Arka knelt down beside her, pulling a flask from his jacket. "Try a drink of this" he said softly as he offered the flask. It was the strongest whiskey you could find, and it always helped him when he started to lose control.

Amethyst shook her head."Give me a minute."Amethyst breathed in and let electricity run up and down her arm.She started to hum a lullaby one of her older sisters taught her.It was a smooth sound and caused the symbols to start to fade on her arm.The demon inside of Amethyst fell back in slumber.After the last of the symbols faded, Amethyst closed her eyes and stopped humming.

Arka continued to frown as he watched her, still a bit worried. If she transformed he wanted to make sure he was not in any immediate danger. "Are you alright now?" he asked in a whisper.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demon Within 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus