Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demon Within 1X1

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Amethyst nodded."One of my older sisters taught me that hum.It causes the person who sings it to calm down and relax,so it made my demon fall back to sleep."Amethyst looked at Arka.
Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta)

"I do feel kind of sleepy." he admitted, smiling some. He stood up slowly and offered his hand to her, "Come on I'll take you to that village so you can get a meal and some rest."

Amethyst took Arka's hand and stood up."Thanks."Amethyst said,smiling at Arka.

He nodded to her, pulling her up till she was standing. "Alright easy does it." he said, making sure she was okay. He then started to guide her slowly back to the town.

Amehtyst looked at Arka."Thank you for not running away when I was transforming."She looked at the passing trees.

"Eh, kind of used to it in a way.." he said, thinking about his own transformations. After about an hour of walking they finally made it to the small town. He led her to the inn and bought a room, and took the key from the innkeeper. He led her to the tavern part first, "Are you hungry or thirsty?" he asked.

"Nether.Because of what my mother is,I don't need food or water to survive."Amethyst blushed slightly.

"Alright, then lets get you up into the room so you can rest." he said, leading her up the stairs to where the rooms were. They walked down the hall and he stopped at a door, pulling out the key and unlocking it. He opened it up for them and then helped her inside and to the bed.

Amethyst sat down on the bed and winced as pain shot through her back.She moved her left hand in front of her,made it into a fist, and let electricity run up and own her arm.

Arka frowned as she winced, "Can I get you anything? anything at all?" he asked, trying to make her comfortable.

Amethyst smiled."I'm fine."She watched as the electricity made itself into a miniature dragon.She sighed and held out her hand,letting the electric dragon land on her palm.She closed her fist and crushed the dragon,causing it to shatter and flow back into her palm.Her eyes clouded,making her eyes look duller than before.

Arka watched her carefully, "You can rest if you want to, I could stay here if you like, to make sure no one bothers you." he suggested, looking down at her as he stood by the bed.

Amethyst looked up at Arka."Why do you want to help me?"

Arka shrugged, "You kind of remind me of myself a little I guess." he said softly, walking over to the table in the room, and sitting down on one of the wooden chairs.

Amethyst watched Arka for a few seconds then looked at the floor.She closed her eyes and started to sing a sad song softly.

He glanced at her as she did, frowning slightly. "You know, you don't have to be so sad." he whispered.

Amethyst looked up at Arka,her humming stopping."I'm sorry.I'm always like this when I try to be anything but sad or angry."Amethyst sighed.

"Have you never been happy?" he asked, raising a brow as he looked at her.

"Before I turned four.Everything else after that has been nothing but grief and anger."Amethyst sighed and closed her eyes.

He frowned, "Can't you find a way to be at piece with the demon inside you?" he asked, "or at least try to accept it, and learn it.". He was talking from experience, having no control over his own demon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demon Within 1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus