Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Memories

Haipausagi (played by BunnyGirl123)

A young woman, no older than 17, had fallen off a cliff trying to get away form a group of people who were trying to capture her, a group of people she knew. She was knocked unconscious, now laying in a patch of grass in the middle of a deep forest. She appered normal except for her long, black bunny ears and cotton tail. She had several sevre wounds on her leg, arm, and side that looked like she had been cut with a blade. She would have appered dead if it wasn't for an occasional twich of her ear and heavy breathing. She layed in a patch of green, lush grass unconscious, wounded, and alone.
Korotuna (played anonymously)

He carried no supplies on his person apart from the robe on his feminine body, but Korotuna took one look at the wounded woman and made the decision to heal her. "I call upon the powers of the ocean," he spoke softly in his effeminate voice, "To heal this girl."

"Let none say I am not a charitable person," he said to nobody, as he was prone to doing.

Water from the ground surrounded the girl's wounds as Koro stayed in a silent state of concentration. If she did not move and he did not lose his concentration, this magical water would begin to heal her wounds, starting with the least severe.
Dia (played by CavalierCadaver)

(Sorry mate, this rp is taken already, organized beforehand.)

Dia rested against the pleasant oak, which blocked out the suns pulsating rays of heat effectively. The birdsong surrounding her and and cliff sides painted a peaceful picture in her mind. For the crass and generally annoyed person she was, she was in a pleasant mood at the moment. Nothing could possibly break her from this concentrated tranquility. She dug around in her bag and cracked open a still-cool can of soda. This was the ideal day...or at least it would be if someone did not burst forth from the tree line on the cliff and tumble down the side of the hill. Dia thought it was an animal at first but she could hear the periodic yelps of pain coming from what she now knew was a person.

Before she could even stand up, the figure crashed against the ground. Dia flinched and her face scrunched up from the pain she imagined that would bring. "Oooh. Ouch." She sighed in aggravation, finished up her soda for a few minutes, then jogged across the forested grounds until she reached the unfortunate fellow.

She came upon a girl, with strange, animal-like appendages. Clearly, she was not entirely human, or at least some mutated form of one. Dia bent down and touched the girl, determining that she was suffering from several cracked ribs, but sustained no internal injuries.

"Oh good, you'll live. Now I HAVE to take care of you," she muttered, picking the girl up and carrying her back to the tree she had been resting at. Dia focused on the ground, moving her hands in an 'x' shape. Thin rock formed a small tent over where the girl lay. And Dia laid a hand carefully on her chest. Closing her eyes, she could see the pattern of energy in the matter, and tried to fix up as many of the cracks as possible without making it worse. With a grand success, she took a deep breath and smiled, proud of her work. "I didn't think that would work. See, if I'd have done one thing wrong, I probably would have killed you, but I didn't. Paying some attention in anatomy class paid off, certainly." She settled back against the tree and went back to enjoying the pleasant weather.
Haipausagi (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

The girl got up and shook her head. "Where am I? What happened?" The girl could not remember a thing.

"Oh great, we start with the generi-brand twenty questions. See that cliff?" Dia pointed off towards said cliff that this girl had taken a tumble off off. "You fell off that. You wouldn't have died, I think, but I fixed you up anyway. I'm pretty sure running straight off that cliff is not the highlight of your intelligence. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Soda?" Dia held out a can to her nonchalantly.

She tilted her head and took the soda. "Um thanks....." she held her head. "Do I know you?"

"Obviously, if you're asking the question, you do not. I've never seen you before. In fact, I've never seen anyone with those ears before. Or that tail. Great job, you've blown my mind. Would you mind if I ask why exactly you thought blindly sprinting off of a cliff edge was a good idea?" She crossed her hands in the opposite directions, and the rock tent dissolved like it was made of nothing in the first place.

She put her finger ti her lip, thinking. "I-i'm not shure, I don't seem to recall anything.." She got up and started to pace back and fourth.

"So what, you hit your head or something? Do you know what your name is?" she asked, somewhat amused by the circumstances.

"Um.... My name is Haipausagi..... thats all I know." She stared at the ground, not knowing what to say.

Oh joy. A foreigner. Dia couldn't just leave this poor thing sitting here. There wasn't anything else to do in her life right at that moment anyway, as she was dry on leads pertaining to the origin of her powers. Then again, she'd never seen a human with bunny ears. It was sort of adorable. It was also supernatural, and that was the kind of stuff that piqued Dia's interest.

"My name is Dia. Pleasure to meet you eh...Haipausagi? Sorry. I'll need time before I can pronounce it naturally. I'm going to call you Hai for now, if you don't mind. In the mean time, your memory loss is a predicament, as you likely don't even know where you are, generally speaking. So you can travel with me until something clicks in your head, kay?"

Haipausagi looked at Dia and Nodded her head. "Alright, that sounds good." She smiled and them sterached her arms. "Thanks! That really means alot!"

"I bet it does. Well, your clothing doesn't look old or particularly dirty. And you came from the direction of that cliff. There's a town in that direction, so we'll head there." Dia shouldered her backpack and started in that direction.

Haipausagi followed, unsure of where Dia was taking her.

The silence was comfortable to Dia. This girl didn't talk much, and she was okay with that. She couldn't help but remain curious about the ears, though. "So...about those ears...how did that...eh, happen?"

Haipausagi perked her head up when she said this. "Well, I asume I was born with them. They have always been there."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus