Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seven Seas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

After hours of wandering a town you know nothing about you stumble across an tavern/inn that is a single story stone-walled building, with elf-wrought tables and chairs. Accommodations consist of several large rooms with beds and feather mattresses. An attached three-story tower suite is reserved for noble patrons. The innkeeper is a willowy female halfling named Diamay. She is a retired alchemist, and her mead is rumored to be enchanted. As your eyes scan the room you notice a woman in the back corner with a hat drawn over her eyes, with her feet kicked up on the table. Many within the Inn tell you to stay away from her.

Do you ignore her and drink your coin away or do you introduce your self.?

If interested Join The Sanctum. Looking to make this a group forum RP - 15+
GlitterKitten96 wrote:
After hours of wandering a town you know nothing about you stumble across an tavern/inn that is a single story stone-walled building, with elf-wrought tables and chairs. Accommodations consist of several large rooms with beds and feather mattresses. An attached three-story tower suite is reserved for noble patrons. The innkeeper is a willowy female halfling named Diamay. She is a retired alchemist, and her mead is rumored to be enchanted. As your eyes scan the room you notice a woman in the back corner with a hat drawn over her eyes, with her feet kicked up on the table. Many within the Inn tell you to stay away from her.

Do you ignore her and drink your coin away or do you introduce your self.?

If interested Join The Sanctum. Looking to make this a group forum RP - 15+

I'll do it!
I'd be happy to join such a group, either with Genevieve here or a completely new character.
GlitterKitten96 Topic Starter

Vermilion wrote:
I'd be happy to join such a group, either with Genevieve here or a completely new character.

I took a look at Genevieve although she is a well thought of character she would not be a good fit for Seven Seas. if you wish to make a new character with this rp in mind feel free. I will still send the invite for The Sanctum
GlitterKitten96 wrote:
Vermilion wrote:

I took a look at Genevieve although she is a well thought of character she would not be a good fit for Seven Seas. if you wish to make a new character with this rp in mind feel free. I will still send the invite for The Sanctum

Okay, thank you for the feedback! What sort of characters are you looking for - any particular species, ages, occupations, etc?
EDIT: Saw the invite. I can't join at this time due to the first rule. Sorry.

Vermilion wrote:
GlitterKitten96 wrote:
Vermilion wrote:

Okay, thank you for the feedback! What sort of characters are you looking for - any particular species, ages, occupations, etc?

please look at your private messages
EDIT: Saw the invite. I can't join at this time due to the first rule. Sorry.
Well, if you'd like I can help... if you'd like. Now, I can upload more characters as well...
Hello! I'm fairly new to this site and don't know my way around all to well but I stumbled across this RP idea and loved it, so if I'm welcome I'd love to try it. So far I only have one character but if there is a certain kind of character your looking for I'd be happy to make one.

Nijb17 wrote:
Well, if you'd like I can help... if you'd like. Now, I can upload more characters as well...

If you wish to join in on this RP I will send you an invite to "The Sanctum"

The_Baby_Emu wrote:
Hello! I'm fairly new to this site and don't know my way around all to well but I stumbled across this RP idea and loved it, so if I'm welcome I'd love to try it. So far I only have one character but if there is a certain kind of character your looking for I'd be happy to make one.

I love new members. I like seeing what talent they can bring to this vast community of Role Players. If you wish to join in on this RP I will send you an invite to "The Sanctum". I will be posting character requirements for the Seven Seas role play.
I would be interested

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
I would be interested

Alright this a group rp so I will send you the invite

I have to admit this was a last minute idea. I did not think it would get this much attention.

Still looking for one female character

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seven Seas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus