Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Forbiden wear house (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rally (played by LunasaWolf)

You live inside a large wear house filled with other mutant people your stuck in cages for doctors to test u. Sometimes your strapped to a Tabel and examed or your put in a test chamer to see what you can do wether you have amazing strength, speed or metal capacity maybe even magical powers, mostly your in a cage but sometimes your given a nice room and food and even a good bath if you become a genetically advanced super agent GASA for short. Your eather made in a test tube from mixed DNA or birthed by a genetically bred GASA, and even sometimes reborn as an Android.

But what if u can escape, or maybe exal in what u do. will u be tortured until u die, wil u leave....or can u become a GASA ?
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

i wanna do this rp so bad...
Rally (played by LunasaWolf) Topic Starter

Awesome ! We can start now if ya like
sure!
I'd love to join also :)

Alrighty ! Shall we start on this post
I am new to all of this, I was wondering if I may join?
make this a post in the sci-fi forum
I hope Im not late but I wanna join please...

Nope it's never to late to join in my rps XD

*i sit in my cage tired from the last test my body is covers in bandages and my wings scruffed up, I blankly stare at the other cages and fallow the buzzing flys with my eyes* ......ugh......mnm....*im in a trance*

Anyone hear ?
RPs are done in their respective Fantasy, General, or Sci-Fi boards, not in the Looking for RP board. You should create a topic in one of them and start RPing there. :)

Also, may I join with a time-traveling character of mine? She's not genetically modified, but I intended her to perhaps be sent back in time to investigate the warehouse.

Oh, ok ill try and repost this there if I can, I'm not exactly new to RPR but I haven't worked out all the nooks and crannies yet

Ok I posted in sci-fi now so I think I did it

Anyone who still wants to rp plz go there at anytime and u can join

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Forbiden wear house (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus