Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She looked down, thinking that she might be onto her. 'Maybe she knows.... But if she does, then why doesn't she just mess with me already. Like everyone else?' She thought.
Pursing her lips, KK tilted her head to the side. “You aren’t going to ask me how I can smell scents like all of the others?” She was used to humans laughing or calling her crazy when she talked about how different things smelled. Words like ‘mutt,’ ‘mangy dog,’ and ‘freak’ were thrown around a lot.

She looked at her and shyly shook her head. "Not really."
“..Well, you’re a strange one, aren’t you? I wonder…” Deciding to take a chance, the teen displayed her ears and tail. If the girl was like her, then she didn’t want to miss a chance to finally talk to her kind. She had searched high and low for another hybrid.

Her ears and tail came out. Cat ears. Cat tail. She wasn't a hybrid.
Slightly disappointed, Kitkat let out a soft sigh. “Well, at least you aren’t human..”

She looked down with a sigh. "If only...."
There was a small awkward silence until the hybrid held out a tentative hand. "I'm Kitkat, or KK if you like."

"Nice to meet you." She said, looking to her with a smile. "I'm Moon Eclipse. You may call me whatever you like."
"So, Moon, have you seen other people like us?"

She shook her head. "No. Have you?"
"No," she replied, slightly dejected. "Did your parents ever talk about anyone they might have known?"

"I... Um..." She cleared her throat. "I-I didn't really h-have parents... I mean, I did, but t-they weren't like me b-because...." She hesitated. "B-Because I was m-made...."
"Made?" Now Kitkat was curious.

She looked down. "I was made in a lab. Then adopted by the people I thought were my parents." She said.
"Oh.. My parents were cursed by a witch before I was born, so I came out like this. They.. didn't take it too well.."

She looked to her. "I'm so sorry."
"I'm sorry for you, too. The things humans do.. It's just criminal.." Kitkat glared at the ground beneath the tree, her ears pulled back.

She hugged her.
Usually, someone touching her made KK uncomfortable, but since it was another outcast, she didn't mind it much at all. She hugged her back, wanting to help her forget how she was treated. They were both scarred.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Moon's Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus