Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » To Be Loved By Another.. (1x1 Closed) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nyokai Chisai (played by Rhythm)

NOTE TO READER:
Nyokai's profile is under work in the decoration. But his basic info and appearance is there. Be sure to read his basic info, there's some parts needed to be known for this RP.
gl-58988-1453341106.jpg

SEEKING:
~ 1x1
~ From Friends to Romance (any gender is fine)

RULES:
~ PARAGRAPHS REQUIRED (an occasional lack of response is fine, just not every single reply)
~ No Godmodding
~ RP will be held in the PM's

PLOT:
It's a cool Summers night as you lay awake in your bed, unaware of what lurked around. Just as your about to fall asleep, you hear a clatter as something falls off your nightstand. As you investigate, you see what appears to be a very small human, 3 inches tall infact. Seeming frightened by your appearance, unsure what you'll do, the boy tries to run. Will you curiously go after him, or panic and shriek like a lady in an old cartoon who just saw a mouse?

INTERESTED?:
Comment below :3 or PM me
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Nyokai Chisai (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

>.>

<.<
Shadow13

The reason no one's commented on here is because of what you requested for them to have. lol

Shadow13 wrote:
The reason no one's commented on here is because of what you requested for them to have. lol

Hm, true, not enough humans in this place. *typey typey* fixed!
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13)

Moon gets up and follows the little human. Her curiosity had consumed her. She swayed her gray tail and her gray ears twitch as a draft of air flowed to them. Her black clothes and dark appearance made her almost like a shadow. Her movements were swift and agile. She followed the little human to find out what he was doing...

Moon wrote:
Moon gets up and follows the little human. Her curiosity had consumed her. She swayed her gray tail and her gray ears twitch as a draft of air flowed to them. Her black clothes and dark appearance made her almost like a shadow. Her movements were swift and agile. She followed the little human to find out what he was doing...

XD Um...this is the looking for RP ...not the RP forum.. >.>
Shadow13

Sorry. I get confused with this kind of stuff...

Shadow13 wrote:
Sorry. I get confused with this kind of stuff...

<.< it's okay..
Shadow13

Is it alright if I rp with you?

I'll PM you...we can discuss this further there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » To Be Loved By Another.. (1x1 Closed) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus