Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flickering Flame of Hope - OOC Discussion

Fanggreywolf

The people in the town are well fed (For now) And there is in fact no use for currency nowadays. You can't eat gold coins, and they aren't useful for much else. As for the meat that is being cooked, one of the groups bulls (That were originally used to carry things) had broken a leg. The result: Steak for everyone! As for Theodice, they need all the able bodies you can get. Everyone shall be assigned some form of job, although there will be free time if he finishes early.
Can I assume that it's okay for me to skip Estelle since it's been around 4 days... almost 5 days... since she last replied?
RainbowToRosie Topic Starter

I think it'll be fine! We liked the solution to post if two days have past without a response, so I see no problem!
Fanggreywolf

Honestly feel free to go ahead, at this rate the post order is more of a hindrance than a boon.
Mark von Drake (played anonymously)

I'd reply, but I kinda need the soldiers to react to have something to reply to, :3.
Fanggreywolf

Sorry about that! I'll get to responding before the end of the day. Just wanted to wait and see if we'd get anyone coming in at the last second.
Fanggreywolf

Ahem, sorry about that. Seems that Real life is going to be getting in the way. I'll be typing every know and then but I'll try to get this done before this sunday. Thank you for your patience!
Mark von Drake (played anonymously)

No worries.
RainbowToRosie Topic Starter

So, who is going/wants to be going next then, since Fang responded? Or are we still going in the turn order and I should be the one going next since Mark hasn't yet?
Fanggreywolf

At this point, bugger the turn order. Just so long as you are only posting once until I respond again. ^~^
I'm sorry for not being online. My mom locked up my laptop. Is this still on? Should I reply?
Fanggreywolf

Honestly I am not even sure if it is on anymore. Nobody else has responded.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flickering Flame of Hope - OOC Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus