Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long term Steven Universe RP partner {Cl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Burmese Tourmaline (played by Salutlexxx)

I'm looking for a long term RP partner with a plot that involves Steven Universe.
It can stick to the main plot with Yellow Diamond, the Crystal Gems and such, or we can make up our own based on our creativity and maybe some theories you may have (I will add though that I'm not the type who usually has a theory or 2 of this show or any other show since that's not something I really focus too much on)
I'm open with you being a canon character or an Oc, as I will be using my Oc Burmese Tourmaline. Romance is welcome, just tell me beforehand if you want to add that in.
I'm looking for a partner who is able to keep this RP going and can give long or decent sized paragraphs at the most with detail and something I can reply to and work with in depth.
I will also however work with what I'm given, if you give me a short line, 1-2 sentences, I will also reply with that of the same length.
I can reply quickly and often times I do, but I won't rush you. I'd appreciate if you were going to leave or not reply for a while, to at least try to tell me before hand as I am very understanding that you may be busy and have a lot on your plate.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I had made a request a few weeks ago for an su rp. Would you be interested in doing the story it was supposed to have? The story was supposed to focus on the scouting team my characters, Diopside, Cat's eye, and Jet and Gypsum/Snowflake Obsidian, were on. If you'd like I could PM you some more details in a while.
Burmese Tourmaline (played by Salutlexxx) Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
I had made a request a few weeks ago for an su rp. Would you be interested in doing the story it was supposed to have? The story was supposed to focus on the scouting team my characters, Diopside, Cat's eye, and Jet and Gypsum/Snowflake Obsidian, were on. If you'd like I could PM you some more details in a while.

Yes, that sounds pretty interesting, I'd love to hear more details.
I'd like to!

Light_Of_Love wrote:
I'd like to!
Sounds great! Pm me so we can discuss more
OH! WOULD I BE ABLE TO JOIN? I NEEEED TO RP SU AND USE MY OCSSSS!

( srry im just so hypehypehype )

MissHolmes wrote:
OH! WOULD I BE ABLE TO JOIN? I NEEEED TO RP SU AND USE MY OCSSSS!

( srry im just so hypehypehype )
Haha don't worry about it, and yes it's still open, just pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long term Steven Universe RP partner {Cl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus