Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Time Travel RP. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The year is 2678,and mankind has made incredible advancements in many fields,such as the medical world and technology.Cancer has been cured along with most other major diseases,and it seems every household has both a self-driving car and an android housekeeper.Behind every single advancement for the past couple hundred years is the massive T.A.O.T Corp (Technological Advancements Of Tomorrow Corporation).Now T.A.O.T has dicovered a new incredible invention: a way to split dimensions and travel back in time.

T.A.O.T has big ambition for this new invention: they plan to use the technology to go back in time and rewrite history,erasing all the dark stains that are in sharp contrast to this seemingly perfect future.The sinking of the Titanic? Never happened.World War I? Nope. 9/11? Prevented.

But there is one small problem in T.A.O.T's plan: the time travel technology is highly experimental,and they lack volunteers to test it with.So T.A.O.T resorts to the classic hostage technique: kidnapping individuals (you) and also the individual's loved ones with the threat of extermination if the individual does not comply with T.A.O.T's plan.

Now,onto the rp requirements.Honestly I don't have too many rules.Basically I'm looking for 2-3 people who aren't afraid to add their own ideas to the plot.I prefer paragraphs,but if you feel the need to post a one-liner occasionally it's not a big deal.And the most important rule? Have fun! That is,if anyone is interested... :)
Theodore Hulick (played anonymously)

I'm interested! I'm not sure about their reasoning though. What's the reason for them going back in time to prevent these bad things from happening?
Looks great! I'd love to join if you'll let me.
Larenzo Smith (played by yukiyuro)

Can I join to.
I got a character who travels between time and space and from another universe where magic exists. So...yeah...he is more of an observer...also a little shady? Maybe? I got other characters if he doesn't work.
Bree Topic Starter

Okay sorry for not replying everyone,but I've been busy.

Theodore: to answer your question,they want to go back in time to erase all the mistakes that makes mankind look bad,the dark points in history.

Animaddi: yes,you may join. :)

Larenzo: yeah you can join too. :)
robinrose: I like the sound of your character,but you can choose whoever you want.

Oh,and 1 thing I forgot to mention is that you can have multiple characters in this rp if you want.
Ajax (played anonymously)

My bebeh Alekzander has a prosthetic/mechanic arm and has training as a soldier - he can work in the military setting of WW1 and all, plus I think it'd be all too interesting to put him somewhere he can't fix/maintain his biggest weapon (his mechanised arm) if it has a malfunction. His backstory may need to be edited, to be honest... He's not very developed but shhh, he will be eventually.

I can add a few soldier characters/I have a time-traveller too/etc.

Cool😃.
Mashiro Nakiya (played anonymously)

Any chance I could get in on this?
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

If you're still considering, I'd like to through Joe in to the mix. Maybe someone good ol' T.A.O.T. Corp has a little more trouble controlling.

Bree wrote:

Theodore: to answer your question,they want to go back in time to erase all the mistakes that makes mankind look bad,the dark points in history.

Heyf
robinrose: I like the sound of your character,but you can choose whoever you want.

Oh,and 1 thing I forgot to mention is that you can have multiple characters in this rp if you want.

Bree wrote:

Hellos, we've got a lot of players wanting to join =) edit: double post sorry Dx
Bree Topic Starter

Acade is right,there are a lot of people wanting to join...uh can someone tell me if it's possible to pull off a successful rp with 7 people? I'm kinda confused if it'll be too many...
It is possible depending on the situations. There are several ways to do this. Could split the group in half depending what characters are there. Sometimes you can skip some players if they are like traveling? Or some long time wait which is something I called timeline. The other part is make rules to post once a day or some time and go in post order. But I think it's possible...maybe....then again I'm only here for a few months so how about you guys? Ideas?
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

I would strongly suggest narrowing some of us out. I've seen many RPs stumble and fail from having too many players running around trying to do their own things.

Bree wrote:
Acade is right,there are a lot of people wanting to join...uh can someone tell me if it's possible to pull off a successful rp with 7 people? I'm kinda confused if it'll be too many...
Joseph Mordrin wrote:
I would strongly suggest narrowing some of us out. I've seen many RPs stumble and fail from having too many players running around trying to do their own things.
I agree with Joe man, we're too many... Let's form the group that's going to be sent back in time first, seeing as the roleplay is centered around them. Point blank, by the way, we have way too many timelords XD

Honestly I can drop out . No big deal there is a lot of people so I volunteer.
Mashiro Nakiya (played anonymously)

Yea I'll drop too.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Time Travel RP. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus