Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Aytea (Aytea Fantasy World RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

DLS

This is a serious fantasy role playing game where you can be a man or woman and in some case a beast that kills other players and other monsters depending whether it's a herbivore, carnivore, or omnivore. This has a minor case of magic like healing spells and potions but nothing else, no OP spells or anything of the sort. The game runs on a RTK system (reason to kill) so that I can prevent random deaths in the middle of good role plays. The game takes place over multiple countries and continents like deserts, forests, cities, towns, mountains, and even volcano filled areas. If you're looking for an epic and dark adventure of PROFICIENT AND OR PROFESSIONAL ROLE PLAYERS ONLY than Aytea (Aytea Fantasy World RP) is for you.

(Warning includes violence and sexual themes.)
(I would also like as many people as possible for this game 100 people is a dream to me!)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Aytea (Aytea Fantasy World RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus