Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post-War Wasteland (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blink (played by Baron)

I'm hoping to find a partner who would be interested in playing out a plot based around a post-war wasteland, perhaps similar to that of Mad Max or the Fallout series. The setting I had in mind is somewhat described on Blink's page, but there's so much room for flexibility and expansion.

I'm not looking for any particular type of character to partner with, as this sort of world usually allows for a whole rainbow of personas. Bionic technology is a known trade I imagine; there'd be plenty of people with mechanical limbs. Plenty of strange children and strange animals, along with mutants and the general crowd of raiders, bandits and water-worshiping martyrs.

Let me know if you're interested!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Johnny Taipan (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Post-apocalyptic? Oh hell yeah! Could someone like Johnny fit? He's bascially a clone of a dead bushranger meant to be set in a post-apocalyptic setting.
Blink wrote:
I'm hoping to find a partner who would be interested in playing out a plot based around a post-war wasteland, perhaps similar to that of Mad Max or the Fallout series. The setting I had in mind is somewhat described on Blink's page, but there's so much room for flexibility and expansion.

I'm not looking for any particular type of character to partner with, as this sort of world usually allows for a whole rainbow of personas. Bionic technology is a known trade I imagine; there'd be plenty of people with mechanical limbs. Plenty of strange children and strange animals, along with mutants and the general crowd of raiders, bandits and water-worshiping martyrs.

Let me know if you're interested!

I have a couple characters that would fit:

1) James Midtown is a post-apocalyptic law-man, based from a character I made for Deadlands: Hell on Earth (Think Fallout, but the war was between the North and South US and the nukes were spiked with ore that was basically the souls of the damned made physical)... kind of like a Regulator, except he acts as judge, jury, and executioner according to his own interpretation of the law.

2) Z Storm, a cyborg pilot. I originally made them for a full sci-fi setting but they could easily be a war-time pilot kept alive primarily due to their extensive "replacement parts."

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post-War Wasteland (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus