Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Golden Kitsune

Ash (played by Minerva)

"Some man's idea of a legend of some sort, I'm sure. We're all plagued by them one way or another. Golden kitsune, demon king... they're all labels, and probably corrupted in view."
Ember Monogatari (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"It just makes our lives harder." Ember sighed. "I think they should stop the nonsence and try to fouces on their own lives."
Ash (played by Minerva)

"Ah, that's one way of seeing it. But men see potentials in power; not just riches, but provisions of friends and family. Often, when this is provided, they find their intent corrupted. And so, rather than bemoaning our personal fates, I find it much sweeter to keep to oneself. Don't get me wrong--I enter the world of men from time to time. I simply have method of hiding myself."

Ember looked over at him suprised. "Hiding yourself?"
Ash (played by Minerva)

"Mm. If they identify you as their own, you gather less... Unwanted attention. For example... You would do well with a full skirt, if you carry your tail down. Something heavy which the wind won't blow away, and full so as to not draw attention to the small bump. a stylized hood or other headwear could conceal your ears. Perhaps dress like an east indian princess, bejeweled and mysterious, showing only your lovely eyes." he stopped to partake of his drink. "Or a commoner; you could dirty your face, lower your eyes, and make them think nothing of hiding your false shame beneath a hood."

Ember blushed a bit at the mention of her eyes and looked back at her tail. "Ya, that could work. I have never thought about it though. I have never even had a conversation with a human anyway."
Ash (played by Minerva)

"Considering your surprise at my appearance, I doubt you've spoken to many like myself, but manage to do so just fine." He stood, parting foliage and squatting within it. It mostly concealed him, but she might hear a chest open. "...I don't have much to flatter a woman, but I do have some commoner's garb, for at least a start." he ducked back out of the bushes with clothes draped over an arm. He displayed each piece in turn. "Tawny cloak, cotton sleeveless shirt, and trousers." he came near enough to drop them at the nestside. "No footwear will just enhance the idea. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, but if you can, tuck your tail into the trousers. They should be loose. I'll probably need Popul to take them in for you." he wasnt exactly a petite woman.

Ember looked doen at the clothes and took them. "Where should I change?" She asked still looking at the clothes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Golden Kitsune

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus